By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Madden is now a ps3 MLG exclusive

voty2000 said:
^Your posts are way to hard to read. They don't really make sense and I have to guess what your trying to say so I can't really respond.

They aren't that hard to read, give him a break.

Around the Network

Ok sorry about my spelling i will take more time in my posts from now on.

Buy I don't see why it is not posable for the ps3 madden to come closer or sell more then the xbow version. There was not a large gap between the ps3 a xbox versions last year (2.3 vs 1.6 mil) a thats with the ps2 version selling 1.2 mill i could see alot of ps2 players upgrading this year with the posabilty of a ps3 slim bundle with madden.

Dodece said:
@Philly

You need to learn proper grammar. Don't apologize for it in advance, fix it. Your writing is simply not acceptable. Nobody expects perfection, or even demands it. However, you're being rude to those that you intend to read your words(?) by making no effort whatsoever to have it comport with the most basic of standards. In other words, you can't even be trying. because We have members here that barely speak English, and they are far more comprehensible (<~this is adj).

(I'm not trying to...) Not being a dick here, but you need to learn how to write properly if you expect others to take you seriously. Your profile says the United States, and that you are nineteen years old. While your writing (skill?) at a less(?) than six year old level. Not sixth grade as another poster put it. You need to put the games down, and put some serious effort into your writing and spelling. I am saying these things, because they are really for your own benefit. You need to be writing better than this to get through life.

Am I wrong? If so, please explain how your writing can be this bad.? Speaking to your question, I am not sure tournament players are huge sales swingers. More to the point, people talk big up untill the point where they look at a price tag. Then they realize the winnings cannot possibly cover the cost.

My post was about as necessary as yours.

there must be money being thrown around here. I don't see any reason why they would suddenly switch from 360 to PS3. It doesn't make sense for all the players who have been playing for years and are used to the 360 controls, and it doesn't make sense to put it on the system that has less than half the userbase in NA.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

First of all, don't apologize for your spelling. Learn how to type. Don't apologize for something when you could of easily typed it properly to begin with.

Second, who cares about Madden? From what I understood of your post, they are just going to host tournaments on PS3 now. No big deal.

Around the Network
deathgod33 said:
indodude said:
^^ I didn't even know MLG existed until I saw it on a Dr.Pepper bottle lol

i thought it was only an xbox thing because there was MLG Call of Duty 4 for xbox but not ps3, personally i think the whole MLG thing is stupid.

why is it stupid? its called competition. you dont believe gaming is competitive?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Snesboy said:
First of all, don't apologize for your spelling. Learn how to type. Don't apologize for something when you could of easily typed it properly to begin with.

Second, who cares about Madden? From what I understood of your post, they are just going to host tournaments on PS3 now. No big deal.

The people that are big Madden fans care.  People play those tournaments every year.  It would be a big deal if you got to buy a PS3 for a Madden game.  I'm sure a lot of them don't mind buying a PS3 because you win more money in the tournaments and some people will do what ever it takes to win those tournaments.  If I was good in Madden I would be playing in those tournaments too to win that money.

ymeaga1n said:
Dodece said:
@Philly

You need to learn proper grammar. Don't apologize for it in advance, fix it. Your writing is simply not acceptable. Nobody expects perfection, or even demands it. However, you're being rude to those that you intend to read your words(?) by making no effort whatsoever to have it comport with the most basic of standards. In other words, you can't even be trying. because We have members here that barely speak English, and they are far more comprehensible (<~this is adj).

(I'm not trying to...) Not being a dick here, but you need to learn how to write properly if you expect others to take you seriously. Your profile says the United States, and that you are nineteen years old. While your writing (skill?) at a less(?) than six year old level. Not sixth grade as another poster put it. You need to put the games down, and put some serious effort into your writing and spelling. I am saying these things, because they are really for your own benefit. You need to be writing better than this to get through life.

Am I wrong? If so, please explain how your writing can be this bad.? Speaking to your question, I am not sure tournament players are huge sales swingers. More to the point, people talk big up untill the point where they look at a price tag. Then they realize the winnings cannot possibly cover the cost.

My post was about as necessary as yours.

Someone just got owned lol

PhillyPhan321 said:

I don't see why it is not possible for the ps3 madden to come closer or sell more then the xbox version. There's not a large gap between the ps3 and xbox versions last year (2.3 vs 1.6 mil) a thats with the ps2 version selling 1.2 mill i could see alot of ps2 players upgrading this year with the possibilty of a ps3 slim bundle with madden.

ok 3 things:

1.....take way more time with you spelling though i can actually understand u now.

2. Casual Madden players( i.e. people who buy Madden every year cuz they think they have to) dont care about the MLG.

3. Unless you're completely obessed with the MLG ( and not alot of people are) this isn't important.

I appreciate you bringing your obvious fanboyism for all things Madden...but dude, chill out. I'm pretty sure this is EA trying to even out for the eventual 360 version commericals MS seems to do every year since '06.

bigdom2786 said:
PhillyPhan321 said:

I don't see why it is not possible for the ps3 madden to come closer or sell more then the xbox version. There's not a large gap between the ps3 and xbox versions last year (2.3 vs 1.6 mil) a thats with the ps2 version selling 1.2 mill i could see alot of ps2 players upgrading this year with the possibilty of a ps3 slim bundle with madden.

Ok, 3 things(? - 3 things what?):

1 Take way more time with your spelling though, I can actually understand you now.

2. Casual Madden players (i.e. people who buy Madden every year because they think they have to) don't care about the MLG.

3. Unless you're completely obsessed with the MLG, (and not alot a lot of people are), this isn't important.

I appreciate you bringing your obvious fanboyism for all things Madden..., but dude, chill out. I'm pretty sure this is EA trying to even out for the eventual Madden 360 version commericals commercials that MS seems to do every year since '06.

Can I be a professor too?