By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Price cut brings out the wii trolls.

Edit: Changing my post to nothing

Around the Network

Dont comment GT you will be banned for it. I was going to say that too.

mM
GranTurismo said:
HappySqurriel said:
For those who say they can not comment, how often have you been banned for making well reasoned respectful comments? I'm willing to bet that every time you've been banned it was because you were spamming, trolling or flaming ...

People get banned all the time for normal conversations that wii fans would not be banned for.

If you feel someone should be banned, you report the posts and tell a mod who is "trolling" and why they should be banned. Don't let them step over you if you feel you are being mistreated.

GranTurismo said:
HappySqurriel said:
For those who say they can not comment, how often have you been banned for making well reasoned respectful comments? I'm willing to bet that every time you've been banned it was because you were spamming, trolling or flaming ...

People get banned all the time for normal conversations that wii fans would not be banned for.

Yes, because some people have a history of poor behavior and are put on a shorter leash. Especially those that create new names when their original names were banned. Which are usually Sony nutjobs but sometimes Gzallbak.

leo-j said:
Dont comment GT you will be banned for it. I was going to say that too.

It´s a trap !!!

Man you guys are paranoid, how does it feel to live in fear of the wii-gestapo ??? 

Around the Network

same guy as 12345 i assume.
get a life

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

I don't agree with his wii fanyboy tirade.

But...... 

What leo said.

So what do you win if your prefered console sells more than another?

don't agree people, mods will ban you ASS if you do.

Wii is god, sony is the devil (iam safe)

plenty people agree but wont say anything because they know they will be banned IF THEY DO.

Sony fanboys, speak out against this asshole or people will associate such antics with you.