By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Price cut brings out the wii trolls.

Desroko said:
C'mon leo, speak up. I personally want to hear more about eurodollars.

lol, that thread was legendary, I'm sorry I wasn't around to participate in it.

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

Around the Network

You cant root for anything but the wii on here.

You ever complain about the wii its thread closed and probably you banned.

This is a wiifanboy site, atleast call it what it is. Wii fanboys needed a haven and they make this site.

Even with its sales sites like 1up ign gametrailers are not pro wii like this palce.

I'd still be interested if someone could answer Gebx's perfectly logical question. I'm assuming no one has answered because the answer is obvious and defeats your position.

Why do the 360 fans here rarely or never complain about these issues? If there was some Wii conspiracy, obviously the 360 fans would be feeling the burn too. But of the 360 fans I can identify: Dolla Dolla, Lost Tears of Kain, Sinha, Legend11, RocketPig, etc., I don't think I've ever seen any of them complain about moderator issues.

I'll repeat Gebx's question now, for emphasis: why don't 360 fans complain about this "Wii bias" issue? Why is it only Playstation 3 fans? What does this tell you about your complaint? 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

ugg1020 said:
I don't understand why trolls are trolling about other trolls. Aren't they both doing the same equally annoyin thing? no logic at all

Yeah it's quite ironic.  Although I'll agree with them about one thing: there are some anti-PS3 trolls on this site who don't get banned (Soriku).  But then leo-j should have been banned long ago, and he's still around, so I'm not sure how it's an anti-Sony thing.

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

Harvey Birdman said:
@El Duderino

You don't think some of us try to give out well thought out explanations so people can understand a different point of view? But, instead of replying to that, they reply to someones outrageous point of view and constantly criticise it. Some ignore post made by intelligent people and decide to attack ignorant post that are impossible to back up. Leo-j can get carried away sometimes, but some of his comments can be intelligent and insightful. Instead, those are ignored. Don't take what some of the fanboys say and assume its the majority, because if anyone does, their not helping at all, their making it worse.

I respect leo just as much as any other member here and have had great conversations with him, we all get carried away sometimes, still the most outragous posts will get the most attention, thats live, it doesn´t mean nobody agrees with the intelligent ones.

Around the Network
El Duderino said:
55555 said:
El Duderino said:

I do hope this thread stays open a little longer (the popcors almost done).

If I had a PS3 and was a supporter I´d be pissed that poeple with such week argumentation (if you can even call it that) get so much approval (as Fishy sayed). The PS3 won´t be better of if its representative fans talk like the kiddies they see Wii owners as. The PS3 is not doomed, the 40gig is a step foreward and will do wonders for the PS3 this hollyday season, but please be realistic people, Wii fans are not running this site, your defence mode only makes you seem desperate, if you ceep argumenting like this why wonder you dont get any credit ???

wii fanboys are not the big issue.

the mods that let them troll are.

This place is a wii fanbvoy heaven, so either get rid of sony place and just call it nintendo forums like it is.

Or fairly modorate this palce.

How come ioi never speaks out on the issues, he wont even acnnowledge them.

ioi is the master of the numbers not the forums, if he started taking a side it would really seem like this site is biased, we have been down this street so many times but I never see the evidence of Wii-mods like so many say there are... its like bigfoot, you all know he is out there but all the pictures are fuzzy at best, if any mod was out of the line I´d be just as unhappy as you, it´s not about who or what they support its about how they treat individual situations, all I can juge by is my experiance and that tells me they do the best they can and I don´t feel like there is any bias or unfair treatment.

are you blind ?

You dont see evey thread in the sony palce full of wii trolls ?

Any thread that posative about sony id trolled by wii kids.  Just look at all the 40 gig PS3 threads. 

THE MODS call you a troll

if you say wii 3rd paty games arent good (theysuck)
wiis hardware is weak (it is)
wiis online is a joke (it is)

No complaints abput the wii allowed here, if you do they call it trolling and ban.

There aren't many epic 360 trolls. Meanwhile a few epic PS3 trolls ruin the conversation for PS3 fans.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

sinha said:
ugg1020 said:
I don't understand why trolls are trolling about other trolls. Aren't they both doing the same equally annoyin thing? no logic at all

Yeah it's quite ironic. Although I'll agree with them about one thing: there are some anti-PS3 trolls on this site who don't get banned (Soriku). But then leo-j should have been banned long ago, and he's still around, so I'm not sure how it's an anti-Sony thing.

Sokiku is proof this place is a wii fanboy haven.

Wii's 3rd party games suck!!!

Wii is 2 GC duct taped together!!!

Wii's online is a joke!!!

OMG, someone ban me!!!

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

@ El Duderino

But thats my point. If people would ignore Hus, instead of replying to everything he says, We would not be here talking about this. He could make his threads, reply to them by himself and everyone can go back to having intelligent conversations on other threads.

I'll take the case!!!