By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Price cut brings out the wii trolls.

tombi123 said:
surely no one can say that the sight isnt wii bias?

The sight of what?

Seriously - I guess NPD and MediaCreate are biased too.

Around the Network
El Duderino said:

I do hope this thread stays open a little longer (the popcors almost done).

If I had a PS3 and was a supporter I´d be pissed that poeple with such week argumentation (if you can even call it that) get so much approval (as Fishy sayed). The PS3 won´t be better of if its representative fans talk like the kiddies they see Wii owners as. The PS3 is not doomed, the 40gig is a step foreward and will do wonders for the PS3 this hollyday season, but please be realistic people, Wii fans are not running this site, your defence mode only makes you seem desperate, if you ceep argumenting like this why wonder you dont get any credit ???

wii fanboys are not the big issue.

the mods that let them troll are. 

This place is a wii fanbvoy heaven, so either get rid of sony place and just call it nintendo forums like it is.

Or fairly modorate this palce. 

How come ioi never speaks out on the issues, he wont even acnnowledge them. 

lol a very mature post sony fanboy 11111 lol, you are right, the wii is for kids, and the ps3 is for ultrahardcore models, lol, your happy now or you need other "mature" post and other false identity lol.

What are Wii fanboys doing exactly? I haven't seen any calling PS3 a piece of shit in a while.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

tombi123 said:
surely no one can say that the site isnt wii bias?

admin is a wii owner most mods are wii owners.

Why didnt they just start a Wii website ?

Around the Network

@55555

Go buy a Wii and join the club.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

@El Duderino

You don't think some of us try to give out well thought out explanations so people can understand a different point of view? But, instead of replying to that, they reply to someones outrageous point of view and constantly criticise it. Some ignore post made by intelligent people and decide to attack ignorant post that are impossible to back up. Leo-j can get carried away sometimes, but some of his comments can be intelligent and insightful. Instead, those are ignored. Don't take what some of the fanboys say and assume its the majority, because if anyone does, their not helping at all, their making it worse.

I'll take the case!!!

tombi123 said:
surely no one can say that the site isnt wii bias?

The same way the world was PS2 biased a few years ago?  I'm not following your logic.

Of course people are going to follow the winner. That's how it works.

A) Some fans always root for their system, cause it's there system.

B) Some look at the winning console and agrees with its principles.

C) Everyone else finds the console that they like the most and writes why they like it.

Group C >>>> Group B >>>> Group A. The Wii has sold more than the X360 or the PS3. So of course most people will like the Wii. Of course most game posters will support the Wii. If sales were 33-33-33 and the site was still like this, then yeah you could claim bias.

But right now, all I see are some people trying to use paranoia to justify lopsided posting.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

55555 said:
El Duderino said:

I do hope this thread stays open a little longer (the popcors almost done).

If I had a PS3 and was a supporter I´d be pissed that poeple with such week argumentation (if you can even call it that) get so much approval (as Fishy sayed). The PS3 won´t be better of if its representative fans talk like the kiddies they see Wii owners as. The PS3 is not doomed, the 40gig is a step foreward and will do wonders for the PS3 this hollyday season, but please be realistic people, Wii fans are not running this site, your defence mode only makes you seem desperate, if you ceep argumenting like this why wonder you dont get any credit ???

wii fanboys are not the big issue.

the mods that let them troll are.

This place is a wii fanbvoy heaven, so either get rid of sony place and just call it nintendo forums like it is.

Or fairly modorate this palce.

How come ioi never speaks out on the issues, he wont even acnnowledge them.

ioi is the master of the numbers not the forums, if he started taking a side it would really seem like this site is biased, we have been down this street so many times but I never see the evidence of Wii-mods like so many say there are... its like bigfoot, you all know he is out there but all the pictures are fuzzy at best, if any mod was out of the line I´d be just as unhappy as you, it´s not about who or what they support its about how they treat individual situations, all I can juge by is my experiance and that tells me they do the best they can and I don´t feel like there is any bias or unfair treatment.

A perfect exameple is this entire thread. Just look at the people who responded to 11111, 55555.

I'll take the case!!!