By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Next Grand Theft Auto game to be PS3 EXCLUSIVE!

have alot of hopeful people here

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

The people who fell for this one would probably start eating poor children after reading A Modest Proposal. Maybe some of you people need to do a little less gamin' and a little more schoolin'. It's called "satire" folks...

But I'll say one thing in defense of the PS3 fanboys who fell for this: they may be complete idiots, but so are the two anti-Sony fanboys who responded with the "well GTA sux anEwayz" comments.

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

jjseth said:

For it to be a joke, it would need to be April, not November. Why would they make a joke like that in their magazine stating something that would be a huge hit against MS?

Please tell me you didn't get taken in by this?

Only sony fanboys will believe on this, unfortunately, there are plenty of those on this site so they will troll the forums arguing how the next GTA will be the start of the "ps3 domination" (just like Lair, Warhawk and heavenly sword started that domination)

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

If true this is big news but still far away... still very big... but very early to confirm... just a question has there ever been a GTA that stayed on one platform ??? (exept 1&2) Hard to imagine a company is willing to leave so much cash an the road... but maybe Sony is finally getting serious about exclusive 3rd party support.

Around the Network

Don't think anyone cares anymore, but here's the article I said I read in the october issue of game informer that leads me to believe the 360 version of GTAIV is holding them up. Most specifically near the end.

Edit----before I post it, I want everyone to know that it was a pain in the ass to do.

Wopee. GT5 won't interest me, the series is too violent :(
also this is along way off and a rumor, it won't affect sales for GTA4 going 360 with exclusive content at all.

Apostrovich, dude, relax, its a hoax.. even if it does turn into reality.. this article itself is a joke and not fact or even rumor

I can't believe members are still keeping this crappy thread alive. Its false and flame bait to PS3 owners and 360 owners. I don't trust the source that provided us with this crappy info.

Dude, I am totally not getting bent out of shape about this, I already know it's probably a hoax, all I was doing was posting something I said I would. As it displays the origins of my belief that the 360 version is holding up development.

I could start another thread with this as the topic, if everyone so wishes.