By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Next Grand Theft Auto game to be PS3 EXCLUSIVE!

Apostrovich said:
@rocketpig
And Liberty city stories and Vice city stories.

I'm only including console versions. Most people forget London 1969. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

This article is fake. Why do people not realize this?!? Its fake.

BTW, for those of you that believe this article, how do you miss this line?

"Rockstar really wanted to make a game that you can truly only do on PS3, harnessing the power of the Cell and Blu-ray disc and this deal lets them do just that" as said by Sony's Michael Shorrock in a statement to the press. " We handed Rockstar a signed blank check because we were short sighted enough to let Grand Theft Auto's exclusivity get away from us. Oops!"

First off, no one calls their own company short-sighted in a press release. That's terrible PR.

Secondly, and most telling, WHERE WAS THE REST OF THE PRESS? WHY IS NO ONE ELSE REPORTING THIS?

Sheesh. This article is a hoax.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

LBS and VCS are on the ps2.

mM

Thanks rocketpig, despite the fact I own both consoles, it seems the sony faithful are ready to believe anything right now, and I mean ANYTHING, if you noticed how obvious a joke this was and how many of them blew their load all over this thread. Comical.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Around the Network

No, no, no this can't be true. Sony said that they don't pay for exclusivity and I believed them.

Also, yeah that comment, "We handed Rockstar a signed blank check because we were short sighted enough to let Grand Theft Auto's exclusivity get away from us. Oops!" simply does not sound like something a professional PR guy would say. Jack Tretton would say that but the quote isn't attributed to him.

BTW, where's ole Jackie boy been? I could use a laugh.

Its a Hoax

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

WEWdeadeye said:
Thanks rocketpig, despite the fact I own both consoles, it seems the sony faithful are ready to believe anything right now, and I mean ANYTHING, if you noticed how obvious a joke this was and how many of them blew their load all over this thread. Comical.

well i for one didnt believe it.. and its the same handfull of people talking on the 1st page ..so dont go classifying the rest of us just because of them

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Thanks good to know 90% of the responses in this thread believes that this was a huge joke and bull.

What a way for some A-hole to post false info (I'm not talking about the VGChartz poster, I'm talking about the A-hole who posted the information on that whack website).

@Soriku

Because you can do anything you want. Not like mario that all you do is jump on gombas and collect coins to capture the star. Then fight bowser.

mM