By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony Beats Microsoft In Sales Again

Maybe Sony is trying to put their foot in everyones door and taking the losses to do such? You know like MS did ;)

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

Killergran; they haven't ever made the Fortune 500 list as far as I know so they're not very big at all. But then again; Nintendo is solely a games company and their profit to revenue ratio is probably astronomic these last 3-5 years!

This article is about sales not profit anyway. :p

^ Thanks a lot.

This is invisible text!

Pure Comedy!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

This thread doesnt mention the fact that Nintendo gaming division is outselling Sony's gaming division 2:1 each week with only two systems. lol

kowenicki said:
MonstaMack said:
Maybe Sony is trying to put their foot in everyones door and taking the losses to do such? You know like MS did ;)

Excpet that MS have never made a loss....

Yearly or quarterly? No. But the original XBox cost MS billions. The 360? Probably will pull a slight profit when It's all said and done, but would have generated more profit if MS didn't rush out the console (RROD repair costs).

MS took losses on the XBox to compete with Sony, they were threatned by the Playstation and didn't want Sony to make their own OS/Software for the PC... which they never did anyways. The only thing Sony has is their Vaio laptops which are over priced but my wife wants one.

It's just that simple.

atma998 said:
This thread doesnt mention the fact that Nintendo gaming division is outselling Sony's gaming division 2:1 each week with only two systems. lol

Well, you see, in some people's reality that doesn't matter!

lol, once again, the "Playstation Family" is fail spin, and actually insults all of our intelligence. Why not count PCs as well, if we're going that far?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

That guy is as good as SDF