By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This holiday is starting to blow...

This happens every year...

Last year: Killzone 2, GT5, The Getaway, GTA Lost & Damned, Velvet Assassin, Tom Clancy's HAWX, The Wheelman, and Bionic Commando were supposed to be Christmas titles...

Delays are an inevitable fact of life. Some just seem to be more prevalent than others.

Around the Network
mibuokami said:
@tedsteriscool: most of these are ARE finished, they're getting delay due to 'fear' that the holiday season will prove too much and the game will underperform, and are now flooding q1 2010 with games....

Well those that releas games will reap the benefit

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
White Knight Chronicles ... that one hurt... honestly..

Wait what!? it's delayed!?

(searches through the internet)

ahhhh for blue flying f*ck, the only thing from keeping me from going insane till Final Fantasy XIII comes out was WKC! and now it looks like FFXIII will be out before it, ahh damn it now I'm definitely going to go lack of JRPG insane, I'll have to crack out the old PS1 games. *SIGH!!!*

Taz! said:
Lol, Im more than Happy from October onwards:

- Uncharted 2
- Operation Flashpoint 2
- GT PSP
- Modern Warfare 2
- Assassins Creed 2
- Tekken 6
- GT5

Ad in the possibility of purchasing the New Ratchet game, and keeping in mind all the awesome games coming out in Q1 2010 then Im fine.

have either GT been confirmed yet i was unaware, and had been looking into gt psp. 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

God of War 3 was never set for 2009 and MAG hasn't been delayed. There's still enough decent games for the rest of the year.

Around the Network
goddog said:
Taz! said:
Lol, Im more than Happy from October onwards:

- Uncharted 2
- Operation Flashpoint 2
- GT PSP
- Modern Warfare 2
- Assassins Creed 2
- Tekken 6
- GT5

Ad in the possibility of purchasing the New Ratchet game, and keeping in mind all the awesome games coming out in Q1 2010 then Im fine.

have either GT been confirmed yet i was unaware, and had been looking into gt psp. 

GT PSP is confirmed this year, I believe its coming out in October (probably with the PSP Go launch).

There have been alot of strong rumours and hints that GT5 will be coming this fall, most likely in december. It should be announced at TGS or Leipzig (or whatever that 3 hour SCEE conference is).

I'm good with this holiday. NSMB and Dante's Inferno. I am fine.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Moonhero said:
I'm good with this holiday. NSMB and Dante's Inferno. I am fine.

I tought dante inferno was also pushed to 2010?

The reason sony is delaying games is prob because GT5 is coming this winter, would be stupid to compete with their own game. Uncharted2+GT5 is enough for me. Im sure theyll announce gt5 for this winter next month during their 3 hour conference in germany.

Do you want japanese voices in FF13 and Versus 13? Write to these guys and tell them: support@square-enix-usa.com

The_God_of_War said:
God of War 3 was never set for 2009 and MAG hasn't been delayed. There's still enough decent games for the rest of the year.

Sony started trailing GoW III as a 2009 release at the game awards late last year...  MAG has been moved on Gamestop's web site to 2010.  I know Gamestop isn't the most reliable source, but, they usually error the other way (putting place holders in for games that won't ship on the date)...