By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This holiday is starting to blow...

XxXProphecyXxX said:
Moonhero said:
I'm good with this holiday. NSMB and Dante's Inferno. I am fine.

I tought dante inferno was also pushed to 2010?

EA announced a delay to 2010...

http://www.gamercenteronline.net/2009/03/30/dantes-inferno-coming-in-2010/

Around the Network
Taz! said:
goddog said:
Taz! said:
Lol, Im more than Happy from October onwards:

- Uncharted 2
- Operation Flashpoint 2
- GT PSP
- Modern Warfare 2
- Assassins Creed 2
- Tekken 6
- GT5

Ad in the possibility of purchasing the New Ratchet game, and keeping in mind all the awesome games coming out in Q1 2010 then Im fine.

have either GT been confirmed yet i was unaware, and had been looking into gt psp. 

GT PSP is confirmed this year, I believe its coming out in October (probably with the PSP Go launch).

There have been alot of strong rumours and hints that GT5 will be coming this fall, most likely in december. It should be announced at TGS or Leipzig (or whatever that 3 hour SCEE conference is).

until they give me a day i dont believe it, im still hesitant on pre-ordering forza 3 since it does not have a release date, Id snag GT psp if it had one. oh well it will be nice to have a good new racing game for the psp since they refused to put a second god damn nub on the psp go and kept me from buying it... it could have been the fps machine for hand helds.... i guess i will just have to have faith that the psp 2 will fix this problem within the next two years cause i want fantastic portable fps games 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog