By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Conduit June sales (NPD - 2 weeks) - 71,913

What about the link where this information came from?

Those comes from here:

http://twitter.com/creamsugar

This guy is the webmaster of the wiieveryday page and he had leaked NPD numbers before, but this time he took the info down after a few minutes so it's better to wait until the official info.

Around the Network

WII GHOSTBUSTERS: THE VIDEO GAME 71,899

???? Another issue, VGC has it at 63k for the FIRST week. That 71,899 number is from 6/16 to 7/4.

*sigh* What is goin on......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:

???? Another issue, VGC has it at 63k for the FIRST week. That 71,899 number is from 6/16 to 7/4.

wii bias?

It's been said over and over again that certain games just wont have huge sales on the wii. There is no excuse for this game not to do well, it has no competition on the console, it should keep on selling. But, believe it or not, this is not good, the gaming media will blow this thing up.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

When the info comes from a reliable source tell me

NPD only charted sales from June 23-30 (8 days).

Around the Network
psrock said:
SaviorX said:

wii bias?

It's been said over and over again that certain games just wont have huge sales on the wii. There is no excuse for this game not to do well, it has no competition on the console, it should keep on selling. But, believe it or not, this is not good, the gaming media will blow this thing up.

Ghostbusters or The Conduit?

Either way I think it's a little early for the typical screams of "under/overtracked!" just based on unconfirmed leaks.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

So I take it that between the Conduits sales and MW2 not being on the Wii theres a gap in the market which no company is in a particularly big hurry to fill.

So why is it the only people who seem to care about the Wii's supposed FPS prowess with the IR mote are the hardcore gamers who trawl on the websites?

Tease.

Considering I was banned for "news trolling" when i said there will be adjustment down I'll laught all day if those numbers are true.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Star scream the first to report..what a surprise..

can't you just go to Neogaf or something if you don't trust this site?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Yeah, I was almost certain this game had been overtracked. That's half of what VGC has it at. Ouch.

vgchartz loves the wii, they always over track the wii and wii exclusives, under track the 360 and 360 exclusives, thats why you always see the 360 get adjusted up and wii down.