By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Conduit June sales (NPD - 2 weeks) - 71,913

Reliable creamsugar from Neo Gaf posted the Conduit NPD number -

http://twitter.com/creamsugar

WII THE CONDUIT 71,913

Around the Network

Sounds difficult to believe. I'd have to wait for a more reliable source. No disrespect to this poster, but it just seems like a strangely low number.

Yeah, I was almost certain this game had been overtracked. That's half of what VGC has it at. Ouch.

So VG chartz overtrack this by almost 80k???

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=19541

Around the Network

So thats worse than Madworld?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

The Nintendo Channel had it at about 6,973 submissions on July 6 which was presumably through the July 4 week. 10% of the users submitting what they think of the game in two weeks seems a bit high to me but it isn't an absurd figure either given that the Nintendo Channel base is fairly robust.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Oh wow. It bombed...

Creamsugar been leaking NPD numbers for quite some time which were later proven correct by IGN, Gamasutra, etc.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

megaman79 said:
So thats worse than Madworld?

MadWorld did about 60k in its first month I believe.

This, along with the terrible performance in Others... The Conduit has to be one of the biggest critical and commercial flops this gen.