Barclays Premier League Results 12th September 2009

BlackBurn Rovers 3-1 Wolverhampton Wanderers

Liverpool FC 4-0 Burnley

Manchester City 4-2 Arsenal

Portsmouth United 2-3 Bolton Wanderers

Stoke City 1-2 Chelsea

Sunderland 4-1 Hull City

Wigan Athletic 1-0 West Ham United

Manchester United FC - Tottenham Hotspur (kick off at 5:30pm GMT)

(winners in italics)

27 goals scored

No red cards

That's a fine result for Blackburn Rovers, moves them up a few places in the table while Liverpool have surprised me. Arsenal's result is perhaps the most shocking but I am unsurprised. I remember people saying Arsenal would win title based on thier opening two games. Not looking so likely now. Dissapointment for Chelsea with 2 drooped points today.

Full Time Scores (Premiership)

Man City 4-2 Arsenal
Liverpool 4-0 Burnley
Portsmouth 2-3 Bolton
Wigan 1-0 West Ham
Blackburn 3-1 Wolves
Sunderland 4-1 Hull
Stoke 1-2 Chelsea

Chelsea got a very late winner in injury time, Malouda

Man City doing well at the start, told you they may well finish above (a very over rated) Arsenal

Liverpool beat Burnley as expected

Oh thank god for that late goal... I must admit I had little faith in us getting a last minute goal, we so rarely do

Around the Network

Apparently the second half was 45 minutes of Chelsea attacking. Well deserved win, but we left it late.

I never thought I would say this but, COME ON YOU SPURS!

Such a bullshit last minute goal from Chelsea... I'm not to worried, if they keep that last minute coming back from behind to win stuff up they won't go far. Plus they can't even call players back on loan.

I'm so glad Arsenals ass got whipped today. There 6-1 win over everton and wins over Celtic were just fluke wins over weak teams. Again Arsenal showed that they lack character and skill. Don't be surprised if they dont get 4th spot with ManCity and Tottenham coming....

and LOL at Adebayor. I wanted him to do that so badly. Arsenal fans treat their players like shit after they have a couple bad games and he got his revenge.

Anderson is starting *groans*. He better step it up.

And wtf Fletch startign at right mid? This better work.

Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd

Defoe.

Nice goal by defoe, didn't see it cuz theese live streams SUCK. I heard it was an overhead though.

OH FUCK YES GIGS JUST SCORED A FREE KICK WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.