By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

well done chelsea even though being a tottenham fan means we are in the shit now,crazy stupid rule from fifa only ever punishes the english,wouldn't happen in another country where 6th wins the CL,tottenham should be in as they did what was required ,so what if chelsea win their beloved competition,

the only pleasing thing on the night for me was seeing platini having to giver the CL cup to a couple of english blokes,how annoying for him

pleased for cole and lampard,they take alot of stick for england but they are winners and very good players and after david luiz fantastic penalty ,cole and lampard slotted their pens in massive pressure breaking munich in the process,well done the drogba too,maybe the last kick of your chelsea career wins the european cup,doesn't get much better than that

whats wrong with uefa,Cl final played with home advantage,tottenham meets the requirements but do not qualify,they are a bunch idiotic amateurs if you ask me

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
well done chelsea even though being a tottenham fan means we are in the shit now,crazy stupid rule from fifa only ever punishes the english,wouldn't happen in another country where 6th wins the CL,tottenham should be in as they did what was required ,so what if chelsea win their beloved competition,

the only pleasing thing on the night for me was seeing platini having to giver the CL cup to a couple of english blokes,how annoying for him

pleased for cole and lampard,they take alot of stick for england but they are winners and very good players and after david luiz fantastic penalty ,cole and lampard slotted their pens in massive pressure breaking municj in the process,well done the drogba too,maybe the last kick of your chelsea career wins the european cup,doesn't get much better than that

whats wrong with uefa,Cl final played with home advantage,tottenham meets the requirements but do not qualify,they are a bunch idiotic amateurs if you ask me

It's not an anti-English rule. It goes back to Liverpool's triumph over Milan. At that time it hadn't been established what happens in such a case (Liverpool finished 5th in the Premier League), so the UEFA settled for an exception and made it clear how such a situation would be dealt with in the future. Sucks for Tottenham, but the rule that denies them the Champions League has been in place for a while.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RolStoppable said:
zuvuyeay said:

pleased for cole and lampard,they take alot of stick for england but they are winners and very good players and after david luiz fantastic penalty ,cole and lampard slotted their pens in massive pressure breaking municj in the process,well done the drogba too,maybe the last kick of your chelsea career wins the european cup,doesn't get much better than that

It's not an anti-English rule. It goes back to Liverpool's triumph over Milan. At that time it hadn't been established what happens in such a case (Liverpool finished 5th in the Premier League), so the UEFA settled for an exception and made it clear how such a situation would be dealt with in the future. Sucks for Tottenham, but the rule that denies them the Champions League has been in place for a while.

yeah i know it was from the liverpool win and it is an anti english rule as it wouldn't happen in any other league,why should we be punished because chelsea messed up their domestic league?,it doesn't make sense to me,but platini and his chronies don't want different clubs on the top table ruining their cash cow,uefas CL competition is the worst thing to happen to football,killing off the domestic game just what the clowns in brussells are trying to do with the euro,what a mess that is turning out to be

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
RolStoppable said:
zuvuyeay said:

yeah i know it was from the liverpool win and it is an anti english rule as it wouldn't happen in any other league,why should we be punished because chelsea messed up their domestic league?,it doesn't make sense to me,but platini and his chronies don't want different clubs on the top table ruining their cash cow,uefas CL competition is the worst thing to happen to football,killing off the domestic game just what the clowns in brussells are trying to do with the euro,what a mess that is turning out to be

Thats really not fair. Totenham played a good season, but you cant deny the CL to reiging Champion. They should give both teams the chance to qualify, but letting Chelsea play the qualifiactions from the first round.

FINALLY!!!!!!After being cheated so many times,we finally got it.COME ON CHELSEA!!!!!!

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
zuvuyeay said:
RolStoppable said:
zuvuyeay said:

Thats really not fair. Totenham played a good season, but you cant deny the CL to reiging Champion. They should give both teams the chance to qualify, but letting Chelsea play the qualifiactions from the first round.

tottenham did what was asked in the league,chelsea did not,i know it won't change but the winners of the world cup have to qualify,why not the Cl

doesn't seem right that we lose out on the chance of the only thing that matters which is money when chelsea had a disaster of a league season for their kind of financial funding,platini slamming the door shut on clubs that actually play by his so called financial fair play and letting the russians walk staright back in,you couldn't make it up really

Above & Beyond

The look on Bastian Schweinsteiger when he missed the penalty was priceless.

http://9gag.com/gag/4230107 

I felt bad for poor Robben

pastro243 said:

http://9gag.com/gag/4230107 

I felt bad for poor Robben

Come on he is on of the most overrated players in europe. He need to see that he isnt as good as he thinks.

At least something good came out of the CL final for Robben since now he doesn't have to retire at the end of the season even in the unlikely event of the Netherlands winning the Euro .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"