By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Barozi said:
Yeah I watched the Milan-Arsenal match. Don't get me wrong Milan played well, but not THAT well to get a 4-0 victory over a top class team. Therefore Arsenal showed a very Very bad performance. (Did they even have one decent shot on the goal ? Seriously can't remember.)

it was a shocking fist half from arsenal that i saw,you are right,i don't think they will be in the CL next year personally

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
Barozi said:
Yeah I watched the Milan-Arsenal match. Don't get me wrong Milan played well, but not THAT well to get a 4-0 victory over a top class team. Therefore Arsenal showed a very Very bad performance. (Did they even have one decent shot on the goal ? Seriously can't remember.)

it was a shocking fist half from arsenal that i saw,you are right,i don't think they will be in the CL next year personally

Worst Arsenal performance I've seen in a long while, they were facing Milan not Wrexham, everything was devoid of passion and their whole movement was lethargic~

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
zuvuyeay said:
Barozi said:

Worst Arsenal performance I've seen in a long while, they were facing Milan not Wrexham, everything was devoid of passion and their whole movement was lethargic~

i agree,they didn't pass like they normally do and you don't see that too often,being a tottenham fan i don't mind and decided to watch a movie after the first half,arsenal are neevr going to have money worries though so they will be back,it will be a tough fight to get CL footy for next year though i think

Above & Beyond

Just watching Napoli vs. Chelsea.
Hilarious mistake from Cannavaro but good comeback from Napoli, they are surely the better team.

Queens Park Rangers

Subs from Cerny, Murphy, Diakité, Hill, Derry, Gabbidon, Bothroyd, Macheda, Smith, Perone, Balanta, Andrade, Mackie

Doubtful None

Injured Campbell (hamstring, 3 Mar), Helguson (groin, 3 Mar), Young (hamstring, 3 Mar), Dyer (ankle, Aug), Faurlín (knee, Aug)

Suspended Cissé (second of three)

Form guide LLDWLL

Disciplinary record Y36 R4

Leading scorer Helguson 8

Fulham

Subs from Etheridge, Stockdale, Frei, Gecov, Etuhu, Baird, Davies, Sa, Trotta, Johnson, Senderos, BH Riise, Kasami

Doubtful Johnson (groin), Pogrebnyak (ankle), Senderos (groin), Sa (hamstring)

Injured Sidwell (hernia, 17 Mar), Grygera (knee, Aug)

Suspended None

Form guide WLDWLW

Disciplinary record Y43 R0

Leading scorer Dempsey 10

Match pointers
• QPR have not scored in any of their last five meetings with Fulham in all competitions
• If he makes an appearance, Chris Baird will be playing on his 30th birthday
• QPR have dropped 15 points from winning positions this season – the highest number in the division – and 13 of those have come at home
• Andy Johnson has not found the net in the Premier League since scoring a hat-trick when these sides met in October
• Adel Taarabt has had more shots without scoring (50) than any other player in the top flight

COME ON FULHAM~!!!!!!!!!!!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

I have a wondering, why do Arsenal fans seemingly not like Walcott? We'll ignore the fact that their opinion of him swung from jeers to cheers within 20 minutes of a match but he hasn't been playing that bad this season, not as much as people claim. He's got a lot of assists. Even with 2 well played goals i still see people commenting that his touches were not good before the goals. Away from his goals I saw 6 or 7 great bits of play by him where he passed the ball well creating chances only for the receiving player to shoot wide or lose it. Maybe Arsenal fans want him to play more like Nani, as in more selfish when he shoots more then passes yet knowing if he shoots enough at least sometimes the ball will go in.

Okay I am biased in his favour being a saints fan but Arsenal fans really need to get behind their players instead of abusing them. He's done far more this season then the lumbering Andy Carroll has, I haven't heard jeers for him.

Hmm, pie.

wow a coupie of horrible results for tottenham,pathetic really as ee are just as good as utd & arsenal player wise,hopefully we can hold off chelsea and arse for a CL spot,

not sure why walcott gets the stick,end product and expectations i guess,he is a useful player to have but if arsenal or chelsea do not make CL ,people have to take the hit as we have seen with AVB getting the chop before being able to do what he is asked to do,he'd still have a job if tottenham weren't 3rd i guess

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
wow a coupie of horrible results for tottenham,pathetic really as ee are just as good as utd & arsenal player wise,hopefully we can hold off chelsea and arse for a CL spot,

not sure why walcott gets the stick,end product and expectations i guess,he is a useful player to have but if arsenal or chelsea do not make CL ,people have to take the hit as we have seen with AVB getting the chop before being able to do what he is asked to do,he'd still have a job if tottenham weren't 3rd i guess

You're better than Arsenal player wise, but not Manchester United. When Harry goes you won't be the same team, can't see Bale or Modric staying for too much longer either.

TrevDaRev said:
zuvuyeay said:

You're better than Arsenal player wise, but not Manchester United. When Harry goes you won't be the same team, can't see Bale or Modric staying for too much longer either.

I really don't know what is it but everytime Tottenham try to size up to United they just tumble and allow them to gain the 3 points. I think it's more to do them feeling inferior to Manchester which isn't the case, in paper I would say Spurs have the stronger team (not squad)so he should of galvanized them for the occasion. Also Redknapp's tendencies to brown-nose United, City, Arsenal and Chelsea every week doesn't help either.

Apart from that Fulham's performance more then the 5-0 emphatic win made me smile :)In  Dempsey, Pogrebnyak, Dembele (coming alive in his CM role), Murphy, Johnson and Ruiz with have a potent attacking force. Diarra has come in and show flashes of his quality and finally Jol's philosophy is being translated onto to the pitch! We just need a quality right-back and I would say we would be a force for any team in the league!

TrevDaRev said:
zuvuyeay said:

mmm,well we r not better as a club,but this season we are the same player wise imo,its why utd are in the ropa dopa cup this week,but anyway i don't mind if redknapp goes i like him but he ain't the be all and end all ,he played our best player modric on the left where he has no influence,sure bale & modric may go but not for less than 70-80m with levy in charge,enough for a new manager ,we'll be fine we ain't going anywhere,if we manage to hold out for top 4,i don't see it as bad in the slightest,arsenal & chelsea need to be more worried than us right now,van persie will be off if they don't make cl and chelsea well super rich but in trouble of sorts right now,hence the avb sacking,it is a great battle now for europe for the 3 london clubs

Above & Beyond