By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

City are very impressive... that strike force with Aguero Dzeko Nasri and Silva is deadly.. they really are looking and playing like a team.. their bench is also first eleven material.. they have a shot at the title this year..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Oh Wayne

Chelsea - Arsenal 3-5

what a game, what a game! really enjoyed it, best match of the year!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

spurgeonryan said:
I had a few questions.
What is the main Soccer website for the main MLS?
Also when does the world cup start up again?

http://www.mlssoccer.com/ Here you go.

The next World Cup is only on 2014 in Brazil. CONCACAF, COMENBOL, AFC and OFC associations (and respective national teams) have all started the qualifiers already. UEFA teams will only start the qualifiers in October of this year, because of the UEFA European Cup this year on June.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

My guess is that we have quite a few football fans on this forum, so I thought this'd be a good thread to start. Anyway, truth be told..................

dc snowboards

Around the Network

Man, no one talks about football anymore???

pastro243 said:

i tried it in my sport talk thread but no one was interested,haha,we used to though didn't we

and tottenham going so well too,its a shame,how is chile doing,everything ok

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
pastro243 said:

i tried it in my sport talk thread but no one was interested,haha,we used to though didn't we

We had everything to go up but the guy that was president of the football federation here lost his reelection and Bielsa quit (now on Bilbao), so we have a mediocre-decent coach now like Borghi and the team doesnt always play like we did.

Its a shame considering lots of players like Alexis Sanchez, Arturo Vidal and Isla have grown a lot in their individual forms.

Added to that there was a scandal in which 5 players (Vidal was one of them) were suspended, so its like we had everything to be more succesfull than ever, but we fucked it ourselves lol.

Anyways, I think Euro cup could revive this,...maybe lol 

pastro243 said:
zuvuyeay said:
pastro243 said:

We had everything to go up but the guy that was president of the football federation here lost his reelection and Bielsa quit (now on Bilbao), so we have a mediocre-decent coach now like Borghi and the team doesnt always play like we did.

Its a shame considering lots of players like Alexis Sanchez, Arturo Vidal and Isla have grown a lot in their individual forms.

Added to that there was a scandal in which 5 players (Vidal was one of them) were suspended, so its like we had everything to be more succesfull than ever, but we fucked it ourselves lol.

sounds busy,but you need to make brasil 2014,but i guess everyone will be desperate for that over that side of the world,you have an extra place though so should help

someone will probably make a euro 2012 thread,footy chat died in this thread for some reason,i guess the owner getting banned doesn't help a thread

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
pastro243 said:
zuvuyeay said:
pastro243 said:

sounds busy,but you need to make brasil 2014,but i guess everyone will be desperate for that over that side of the world,you have an extra place though so should help

someone will probably make a euro 2012 thread,footy chat died in this thread for some reason,i guess the owner getting banned doesn't help a thread

Yeah, the extra spot will help, but when I think about it, besides Bolivia there is no such thing as weak teams even if the big ones are Argentina and Uruguay(since Brazil isnt playing), the rest, and even those two, are on a similar level (Perú has certainly gotten better and Venezuela isnt the weak team it  used to be), so its always hard. Hope we get lucky

Anyway, Im interested in Eurocup, I wanna see if Spain can mantain their level or if Germany or England can beat them. Im kinda hoping Italy does well too, I have some Italian roots(dont know if I said that correctly lol) so I have some kind of sympathy even if I dont really like the way they play.