By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

why would anyone write the germans off

they'll give argentina a run for their money,because they'll have a plan and you know,shock horror actually play football

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

game over. dutch win.

Easy 2:0

Barozi said:

Easy 2:0

maybe we'll get a holland v germany final

that'll be tasty...

Above & Beyond

lestatdark said:
Gnizmo said:

Holland - Brazil is almost certain. Holland seems to have been vastly under-rated in most of these discussions. They have done really well so far. Even came out the top spot in the "group of death." Mind you, I think that label is a bunch of crap in this tournament, but I heard a couple commentators reference it which counts for something small at the least. More impressive is the fact that they are one of two teams to win all their group matches, and only allow 1 goal. The other team, Argentina, is getting talked up quite a bit

Actually, most descriptions I've seen around for the "group of death" was for group H, where Brazil, Ivory Coast and Portugal were. In sheer quality, those three teams together surpass Holland, Japan, Denmark and Cameroon. 

Group of Death was obviously group D...

Around the Network
pizzahut451 said:
lestatdark said:
Gnizmo said:

Holland - Brazil is almost certain. Holland seems to have been vastly under-rated in most of these discussions. They have done really well so far. Even came out the top spot in the "group of death." Mind you, I think that label is a bunch of crap in this tournament, but I heard a couple commentators reference it which counts for something small at the least. More impressive is the fact that they are one of two teams to win all their group matches, and only allow 1 goal. The other team, Argentina, is getting talked up quite a bit

Actually, most descriptions I've seen around for the "group of death" was for group H, where Brazil, Ivory Coast and Portugal were. In sheer quality, those three teams together surpass Holland, Japan, Denmark and Cameroon. 

Group of Death was obviously group D...

Germany, Serbia, Ghana and Australia? In that spectrum, every group was the group of death then

Easy win for Holland on this game. A Brazil - Holland game on the quarter finals would prove to be amazing, but Brazil still has to overcome Chile.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

2:1 lol

zuvuyeay said:

why would anyone write the germans off

they'll give argentina a run for their money,because they'll have a plan and you know,shock horror actually play football

I dont think anyone is writing them off, its just not a lot of people want to see germany do well :)

Barozi said:

2:1 lol

Huh? Just as I changed to the tennis...

That was a dive imo.