By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pastro243 said:
lestatdark said:
pastro243 said:
Sporting lost to Everton 2-1 in Europa league, I just hope Sporting wins at home and Matías Fernández gets to play his best football, we need him to be at 100% for the WC.

Yeah, they we've been on a bad form lately, lost 5 consecutive games, one of them was 5-2 to Porto. Matias Fernandez is one of the best players they have, but saddly, the current coach isn't using him very much. 

Yeah, he get a lot more play with Paul Bento, from the matches I saw one of the best was Matias with Liedson, the rest werent very good.

The problem with him is that he is a bit shy, and he looks kinda sleepy in the field, and doesnt ask to much for the ball but he has moments of brilliant play and good matches but its nothing compared to what he was in 2006, I mean, he won the best player in America, could score free kicks from large distance and he just seemed unstopable, he gained maturity in Europe but I think that he is lacking something that lead him to be one of the biggest promises of the country in years.

Oh, and Porto seems to be having a god season, I used to watch Falcao when he played in River and the qualifiers(he didnt do much but still you had to be careful with him) and it seems he is showing how great of a player he is now.

I think Matias benefited a lot from the scheme that Bento used to have. He gave him the spot between the strikers and the midfielders and he worked in there pretty well. He's a player that, even though as you say is a bit shy, when he has the ball he can create passing lines that seem non-existant.

Falcao is a great revelation. To make a comparison point, he's currently at 21 goals scored in all of the competitions that F.C.Porto is on, which is 6 goals below of the best goal production of Lisandro Lopez on his 4 years on Porto, 27. If he doesn't have a serious injury or a long term punishment, he can get to the 30's mark. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Yeah, cracker, but characteristically miserable defending from Brown. Good finish from Berbatov a couple of minutes earlier too.

bilyaletdinov :D

Good game

GET IN!!

Superb win by Everton! Now up to 15 points out of a possible 18, and first on the form guide on the premier league website! Absolutely fantastic!

WHO ARE YA

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

Bendtner scores for arsenal

Thank you Everton!

Now come on Chelsea! Don't muck up again, I know we are missing Lampard, but if we don't win this, then we don't deserve to win the title

And we thought Arsenal were out of it

Yes, but they lack the consistency. I would still back Chelsea for the title. I think Man U are looking more likely for the Champions League though... well Barca are looking the most likely

kowenicki said:
@munkeh

Lack consistency? they are 2 points less consistent than man u after 27 games...

its wide open I tell ya.

Yes, but they will screw up against some average team again, I still don't think they are good enough for the title. Just remember they are probably going to be 7 points behind Chelsea at the end of the week