By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I thought he hit him with just one foot.

And i know it's not allowed. Just like tackling opponents or hand balls, but not every tackle or every hand ball is a red

Around the Network

It someone comes in two feet up and doesn't hit the opponent it's not even a foul, of course is relevant. He got the ball, and then his foot slipped pass the ball and hit the player, with just one foot. That's a yellow.

kowenicki said:
Maynard_Tool said:
It someone comes in two feet up and doesn't hit the opponent it's not even a foul, of course is relevant. He got the ball, and then his foot slipped pass the ball and hit the player, with just one foot. That's a yellow.

so wrong.  intent counts.

I'm sorry to inform you but it's not a foul. At the most the referee will indicate a dangerous play, which is not the same as a foul.

Im a supporter of Man U. But I know what a red card is. That wasn't one... the last foul that Valencia got was more of a red card. The player kicked him from behind without even touching the ball. And it wasn't even a foul O.o

You don't know what a dangerous play is?

Oh well, 1-1 is not that bad. And at least Chelsea lost. The Manchester vs Chelsea game will define everything apparently.

PD Just for your information... When I was watching the game, the commentator agreed with me. That looked more like a yellow than a red

Nani was just plain dirty earlier. There was little intention of actually getting the ball from what I saw, he went two footed straight at Petrov.

Poor Petrov.

Around the Network

Anyone saw that great golazo from Soldado? [Getafe 1-0 Sevilla in Copa del Rey]

kowenicki said:
@mayard

I have no idea what you arer talking about... go and read every commentary on that game... ALL will say its a red card... every one... because it is.

any chance you support man u?

mate he might support man utd but he is allowed his opinion and your the worst person on here u talk so much crap about man utd and football when u dont no that much about it!!

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

Tamworth's losing to Salisbury city. This does not please me, grrr.

AC Milan have dominated Man U, I can't believe that goal.. well actually it is Man U, I can totally believe it

I like this new staggered schedule, another week to prepare for Chelsea vs Inter, that is going to be a good match

1-1,how's beckham doing,i only got the radio

pato,ronadilnho and huntelaar sounds alright to me,they are talking like milan are crap or something,

where are all the other fixtures this week,have they changed the format or what,barcelona haven't been knocked out yet have they?

Above & Beyond