By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
JOhnyBravoos said:
kowenicki said:
4 mins added.. goal on 6 mins... absoplutely ridiculous... happens every fucking year.

But there was subsitutions and free kicks which accounted for additional added time.

UTD!!!

There wasn't enough subs or free kicks to add on an extra 2 minutes. A sub is supposed to be ~30 seconds added, free kicks... i dont think there is a time added unless there is an injury.

Seems like the typical Old Trafford referee pressure again.

Around the Network

Did you forgot the Man City goal?

That was after they decided on 4 additional minutes.

kowenicki said:
once that freekick at the end was cleared... the whistle should have gone.. simple as that.

30 seconds for a sub, and what 10-15 seconds for the freecick

not 2 mins!

every year.. every year.

Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, all get similar stuff all the time, funny how United haters miss those ones though, aint it?

SciFiBoy said:
kowenicki said:
once that freekick at the end was cleared... the whistle should have gone.. simple as that.

30 seconds for a sub, and what 10-15 seconds for the freecick

not 2 mins!

every year.. every year.

Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, all get similar stuff all the time, funny how United haters miss those ones though, aint it?

It's because UTD have been the best team in England and one of the best in Europe this decade, they don't like it.

A craking game and Owen scoring the winner, fantastic. You can't write this stuff. Still United aren't playing good enough to win trophys yet. To many mistakes and too many players under par for my liking, still its early in the season.

Around the Network
DSLover said:
A craking game and Owen scoring the winner, fantastic. You can't write this stuff. Still United aren't playing good enough to win trophys yet. To many mistakes and too many players under par for my liking, still its early in the season.

Yeah agree with you, we tend to shine compared with other teams late December onwards where the squad strength comes more into play.

kowenicki said:
quite simply if Rooney gets injured... Utd are screwed.

Really? Well we'll just have to wait and see won't we! I guess Owen would be good enough as a replacement wouldn't he?

Well that was ridiculous. Even when Chelsea scored a last minute goal lost week, it was actually a last minute goal, not a 2 minute late goal!!! This just happens all the time, but I managed to catch the last 20 minutes, and they were a great 20 minutes!

Anyway, this is a must win game for Chelsea, keep a nice streak going, and don't let Man U get back level with us, we need to stay top

defence needs to sharpen up for us, midfield is somewhat patchy too, upfront, Rooney is top man, Berbatov is finding form (could have scored 2-3 today, only given stopped him), Owen will be a good asset too (see today )

i reckon we can still win trophies, defence certainly will need be sharper, but im sure that will happen, im still confident we can win

kowenicki said:
quite simply if Rooney gets injured... Utd are screwed.

I wouldn't say that is true.

Im just sick to the back teeth of Man U bullcrap like today.

4 minutes added on... 96th minute goal...

beyond a joke.