By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii Series

With Wii Sports Resort and Wii Fit plus coming out, what are your thoughts on the wii series? What do you think the next installment will be? What are your thoughts on the two newest entries in the series.

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Around the Network

I find the series uninterresting so far.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Wii Fit Plus is gonna be next >_>

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

I think Wii Play and Wii Music won't get sequels, that said I think it's a solid series. Wii Sports has been the ultimate family gaming experience in my home and I thank it for that.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I love the Wii series.  Thus far, Wii Music is my favorite game on the Wii.

Also, this:

Around the Network

Wii Sports is brilliant.
Wii Play is ok... kind of meh, but well worth the price you pay considering the controller with it.
I haven't played Wii Fit nor Music (nor Wii Chess)

Wii Sports Resort is looking awesome, I don't really know much about Wii Fit +

I don't believe there will be many other "Wii" series games by Nintendo after those last two though... probably not anymore at all.

I expect "Wii golf" then "Wii tennis" and so on..

They have to use the mii's for something other than wii sports.

mM

Wii Golf & Wii Tennis are in Wii Sports. Wii Golf & Table Tennis are in Wii Sports Resort.

A seperate Wii Golf & Wii Tennis game will NOT happen.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

Wii Sports Resort looks amazing - apparently the sword-fighting game even has some kind of adventure mode where you fight hordes of enemies.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I love the Wii series. My favorite has to be Wii Fit, it's just so mush fun to play. Wii music is really inventive. I can't wait for Wii sports resort, and I hope they continue to make more fantastic games in the series

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016