By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft showing "Exciting Unannounced Project" at Comic-Con

Am I the only one reading between the lines and getting a non-gaming announcement out of it? I just noticed they say "project" and not "game" specifically. My money is on a new series of Halo graphic novels.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Easy, a Halo Movie

But war... war never changes

What on earth happened to Prey 2?

Rare makes games still? I could use some KI.

Halo!!!

Wait we already have 2 more Halo games coming out with one just released...

Gears?

Around the Network

Killer Instinct 3 or Lost Odyessy 2.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Aion said:
Killer Instinct 3 or Lost Odyessy 2.

If Lost Odyssey 2 is in development it will more than likely be revealed at TGS.

Since Banjo Kazooie released with Nuts & Bolts, I expect a Perfect Dark game with the arcade version.

Onyxmeth said:

Am I the only one reading between the lines and getting a non-gaming announcement out of it? I just noticed they say "project" and not "game" specifically. My money is on a new series of Halo graphic novels.

I was thinking the same thing.  I doubt they would announce a new game at Comic-Con.

Perfect Dark 2 (true AAA sequel to go along with the XBL re-release of Perfect Dark)

Killer Instinct 3 (self-explanatory!)

Lost Odyssey 2/Blue Dragon 2 (one can hope?)

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*