By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft showing "Exciting Unannounced Project" at Comic-Con

It'll be interesting to see what this is.  I'm guessing it's something from Rare as they have been fairly quiet and Molyneux wants to get them into the spotlight.

http://kotaku.com/5314737/microsoft-showing-exciting-unannounced-project-at-comic+con

Microsoft Showing "Exciting Unannounced Project" At Comic-Con

By Michael McWhertor, 6:00 PM on Tue Jul 14 2009, 2,050 views

Comic-Con's not typically an event one attends expecting to hear about the latest game announcements, but Microsoft is bringing with it something as yet unannounced, according to an invite from the Xbox 360 maker.

Microsoft will be showcasing the already announced Halo 3: ODST, Alan Wake, The Beatles: Rock Band, Left 4 Dead 2 and Xbox Live Arcade's South Park and Shadow Complex during the Con. But it's also giving us a chance to see a "new, exciting unannounced project from one of our top franchises." Interesting...

Microsoft will hold a media reception on the evening of Thursday, July 23rd which could mean an announcement will happen that night. Granted, since the company's invite states that those of us covering Comic-Con will be "among the first" to see that unannounced project, it could very well be announced ahead of time.

(more at the link)

Around the Network

Cool, cant wait! Gears 3?

"new, exciting unannounced project from one of our top franchises."

my money is on either Perfect Dark or Killer instinct, but I'm leaning towards perfect dark for two reasons:

1-Perfect Dark Zero was successful in the sales Dpt.
2-It's going to be revealed at comic-con, perfect dark had a series of comic books a few years back

Forgot about Perfect Dark. A reboot in the series would be nice and considering the N64 version is being released on XBL enhanced theres no reason why not. I wouldn't be to suprised if it was Banjo & Kazooie but a proper platformer this time. I'm sure I read up awhile ago that they might of been working on a new one.

kiefer23 said:
Forgot about Perfect Dark. A reboot in the series would be nice and considering the N64 version is being released on XBL enhanced theres no reason why not. I wouldn't be to suprised if it was Banjo & Kazooie but a proper platformer this time. I'm sure I read up awhile ago that they might of been working on a new one.

all I know is that if the Perfect Dark Rumours are true, we're in for one awesome game

Around the Network

South Park~! Finally!

Kingdom Hearts 3.

I want Conquer!

But it won't be big. If it was big, they would have talked about it at e3.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

y0ungK!d said:
Kingdom Hearts 3.

Hope they aren't talking about MW, since thats already been announced

Seriously though, from their top franchises, hmmmm....someone said they had an unannounced fighting game in the works?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.