By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Sports Resort IGN UK Review

Sounds good. I was a bit dubious for a long while but I may just get this.

Around the Network

I can't wait for the American review. Never been very fond of IGN UK or AU.

Excellent score, nonetheless.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Wow thats quite a difference from the ign AU review

Although based on the average review score ign AU seems to have screwed the pooch on this one

PSWii

excellent review can't wait for this game but there is a roblem:
i am going to florida on july 22nd and coming back on july 31st so i won't be able to get it on launch and then its august so in august i am getting metroid prime trilogy and then nothing for september(can only get 1 game per 2 months so have to wait 1 month after buying a game) and then i am getting NSMBWii for november/december and then if a cheap deal comes on boxing(only in canada) then i will get another game for december and then for my birthday in february i am getting metroid other m(if releases) if it doesn't release by my birthday or anytime near my birthday then i will get resort otherwise i have to wait until like april!!!!!!!!!!

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

pakidan101 said:
Makes you wonder wth IGN AU was thinking....

"Waggle is teh sux0r"?

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
pakidan101 said:

"Waggle is teh sux0r"?

I thought the proper response was: No, not really.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

pakidan101 said:

Don't think they ever even gave the game a chance to be reviewed fair there I think.

Was probably some really "Hardcore" gamer who reviewed it.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

famousringo said:
noname2200 said:
pakidan101 said:

"Waggle is teh sux0r"?

I thought the proper response was: No, not really.

Nah, there was some thought involved. Not exactly the higher-order stuff that would indicate sentience, but thinking nonetheless.

I don't agree!!!!

An online mode would be awesome, I'd gave it a 7.5.

The other sports included in the pack are no that appealing.

salaminizer said:
Carl2291 said:
I dont understand how it doesn't get 10 for lasting appeal.

It will be played for years just like Wii Sports has been.

I don't understand it for a lot of games, especially when they say that there's multiplayer, unlockables and then BAM! 6.0!

Eurogamer reviewed it too, it's a 7: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/wii-sports-resort-review

I'm not going to take a Eurogamer review seriously again after they only gave The Conduit 5/10. Anything less than 7 is a travesty.