By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite fifth generation console?

Sony Playstation (my 2nd ever home console)

highlight games: Gran Turismo, Gran Turismo 2, Spyro The Dragon, F1 97 and Tomb Raider

Around the Network

PS1 for single player and N64 for multiplayer. Between the two, I'd go with the PS1. It has Vagrant Story, Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid, the Final Fantasy games, Crash Bandicoot and a bunch of JRPGs. There was always something new to play. For the N64, I mostly played it when my cousins or friends came over. The console had a lot of fun, addiciting multiplayer games (something PlayStation lacked imo) like Mario Kart, Golden Eye, Super Smash and Perfect Dark. It was a blast to play with friends. The only single player games I enjoyed from it were Super Mario 64 and Banjo-Kazooie. Both consoles were fantastic.

I loved both consoles in that time. I never owned a 64, but played when I went to friends houses, but I did own a PS1 about 6 or 7 years ago. Playing Crash Bandicoot and Spyro during the fourth and fifth grade brings back so many memories.

N64. So many great quality games.

Playstation

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

N64 because it have OoT

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

N64

For me, easily the PS1.

CatFangs806 said:
I loved both consoles in that time. I never owned a 64, but played when I went to friends houses, but I did own a PS1 about 6 or 7 years ago. Playing Crash Bandicoot and Spyro during the fourth and fifth grade brings back so many memories.

True, when I think of games like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, MGS, Croc etc, it reminds me of how great gaiming was back then.

Amiga but not cd32 one :)
Other than that Saturn was best.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB