By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How fast can you type?

Its gone up to 50!

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:
Not much. I'm about 40-60WPM, and I have to look at the keyboard. I've improved drastically over the last 2 years, though.

Use the brailed "F" and "J" keys as guides, and type with the lights off. You'll eventually get better.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I can type with my left hand normally, but I end up using only 1 finger for my right, it's weird (I guess it's because I'm so used to using my right hand to constantly type and then quickly click with my mouse).

I don't have to look when I do type with my right hand though.

Does anyone know a free flash game that can figure out how fast you type?

59 words. I'm disappointed in my self

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

About 60-70wpm, geting better.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
How do you find out?

i have a typing software that teaches you how fast you type. I haven't used it in forever, but i was bored today and tested my speed! You can figure out with a simple google search.

seece said:
Its gone up to 50!

In the rate your going, it will be to infinity!!!

About 537 words per minute, but no one can read it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

70 - 80 wpm

60-70 wpm with zero errors, up to 80 wpm with

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.