By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How fast can you type?

thekitchensink said:

Here's a test I found: http://www.calculatorcat.com/typing_test/

I'm about 80 on average, though when I'm bored at work (like now) I'm about 65 on average.

With this I did 3 different sentences and got 56, 56, and 56. Still making a few errors and going back on each.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I just took one and I got 38 wpm with no mistakes...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I have to look at the keyboard when i type and after doing the first test on google i managed 42wpm

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Around 55. Edit: I did about 80 in a Baseball one. Guess I'm good :P

56 words per minute with 1 mistake :( . But I only use three fingers so I guess that's not so bad.

Your speed was: 56wpm.

You made 1 mistake, your mistake is shown in bold text:

Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or thether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show. To begin my life with the beginning of my life, I record that I was born, as I have been informed to believe, on a Friday, at twelve o'clock at night. It was remarked that the clock began to strike, and I began to cry, simultaneously. In consideration of the day and hour of my birth, it was declared by the nurse, and by some sage women in the neighbourhood that I was destined to be unlucky in life, and secondly, that I was privileged to see ghosts and spirits.

I'm always too nice to the keys and they don't register from pressing them too softly...heh.

Around the Network

i type so fast my posts sometimes get denied because i'm within the timeframe of not being able to post another

thekitchensink said:

Here's a test I found: http://www.calculatorcat.com/typing_test/

I'm about 80 on average, though when I'm bored at work (like now) I'm about 65 on average.

Holy crap I got 106 words per minute.

1500 words per minute (by copy pasta)

Otherwise it was about 80ish.

Just tried it now. Got 74 words. No spelling errors :)

12 WPM - I need time to think dammit!!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."