By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts Week 28 (2009). The Conduit debuts.

leo-j said:
Im so happy that there are PSP titles on the chart.. looks like the PSP 3000 is selling software (every model is pirated to hell)
PSP Go is going to be the ultimate test against piracy.. let see if Sony can really counter piracy through PSP Go.?

Around the Network

Well what im saying is that the PSP 3000's being sold right now with a newer firmware has yet to be pirated!

mM
Star Scream said:
So Conduit did worse than Buzz PSP? That's surprising...

Good debut for Call of Juarez 2.

Exactly what I was thinking... TC bombed, according to first week in EU, and dont start to explain it with WIi legs because it wont have it... Maddworld didnt have it NMH didn have it and TC wont have it either. I was expecting actually a top 5 or at least a top 10 debute for it but this is dissapointing...

Too bad I was hoping that Others will add at least 300k sales lt to the Conduits total... IMO there goes the million mark :(

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

well, Conduit was not promoted here and i couldn't find it on any store on release day

expect a higher 2nd week i guess

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

How much do you think Conduit could sell in two days?

Around the Network

If it comes in 32nd in Others than it probably only sold like 15K.

Maybe the later European release gave people a chance to read the reviews and steer clear.

melbye said:
How much do you think Conduit could sell in two days?

My guess would be a sub 20k debute... Who knows maybe if there where shortages we might see a second week bump tough

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Modern Warfare numbers are just plain scary. I can't imagine how much the sequel will sell.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Weird, the conduit is the top seller on www.game.co.uk

i thought that was good enuf for at least 40-50k debut