By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 whipping PS3 on BF1943

SlumsofOhio said:
360 players are campers on CoD 4. PS3 owners are as skilled as 360 owners. It just that Battlefield has so many more players on 360.

Xbox 360 players out number PS3 players by a 3:2 margin.

Xbox 360 players out kill PS3 players by a 2:1 margin.

Around the Network

Does it Matter?

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

hmm interesting but pointless all the same. THe 360 has a larger fanbase which are more prone to buy shooters. They would have always been the heavily favored console

Long Live SHIO!

NanakiXI said:
Does it Matter?

You obviously havent been active in the forums for too long.

ANY ammunition against the the other console matters. Just imagine all the friends, fame and street cred it gets you. This is the real world of internet. Survival of the fitest.

Mafkka -Agreed just like how having Uncharted 2 gifs or God of war 3 gifs make people look cooler somehow,or how its cool to make a thread about 2 game you havnt played yet and declare one better than the other just cause its on the PS3.

Around the Network
Garnett said:

Mafkka -Agreed just like how having Uncharted 2 gifs or God of war 3 gifs make people look cooler somehow,or how its cool to make a thread about 2 game you havnt played yet and declare one better than the other just cause its on the PS3.

Yeah exactly! What did I say?

And you just focus on one side, based on your history. So I dont really see your point? Much hate have we?

Mafkka- Just like you did,thats why you entered here to say that to him.

He asked whats the big deal

You said that any ammuniation used against the other side makes them look cooler or w/e 

This is a BF43 thread where 360 is winning,and PS3 is losing,so you made the comment against 360 owners.

MAFKKA said:
NanakiXI said:
Does it Matter?

You obviously havent been active in the forums for too long.

ANY ammunition against the the other console matters. Just imagine all the friends, fame and street cred it gets you. This is the real world of internet. Survival of the fitest.

Obviously your post count isn't whipping mine lol. Plus I have a second account from a while ago I can't access. I was just being a smartass :P

I mean didn't we all see this coming miles away? To tell you the truth I'm impressed with PSN numbers doing so well againt the well established XBox Live. Both great services BTW.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Garnett said:

Mafkka- Just like you did,thats why you entered here to say that to him.

He asked whats the big deal

You said that any ammuniation used against the other side makes them look cooler or w/e 

This is a BF43 thread where 360 is winning,and PS3 is losing,so you made the comment against 360 owners.

Yup. I don't own stock in either Sony or MS so to me = not a big deal. Bragging rights for fanboys isn't going to help sell more copies of the the game. It is more of a little than BIG thing lol.

Ps3 players are older.... like me... They have social life in the real world.... it was weekend... ps3 owners go to bars, nightclubs, etc.... they don't wanna spend 24 hours conected to a game to "Get more kills faster than another system"