By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 whipping PS3 on BF1943

Sardauk said:
NKAJ said:
FKNetwork said:
gembel said:
there are a lot of other good games on ps3 sadly.. why waste money on BF1943 :S

Because it's one of the best online shooters you can buy at the moment, that's why!

in your opinion

IMO too, BF rules.

I find it better to play than the other at the moment...my copy of H3 and KZ2 will stay on the shelf for a moment...

I agree.  I wasn't sold at first, but after getting the hang of it I have been having a load of fun, I haven't played anything else since it came out really.  I love the fact that it is bright and colorful, kind of looks like Just Cause to me.  For the price, it's completely unbeatable.

Around the Network

No PSN cards Europe will hurt aswell.

Ps3 has the highest Killer in top players

1 Asp3ndora666 316636 PS3
1 xD12x SiLeNCeR 277701 xbox

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

finalsquall said:
Ps3 has the highest Killer in top players

1 Asp3ndora666 316636 PS3
1 xD12x SiLeNCeR 277701 xbox

You don't have the game do you =p?

that's because 360 players are noobs who dont know how to stay alive longer than 1 minute :P

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
that's because 360 players are noobs who dont know how to stay alive longer than 1 minute :P

You call me a noob ... ?

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

gembel said:

I agree, Warhawk is superior in almost every way

It's so sad how nothing can get posted that isn't a console flame war. This whole Coral Sea thing is supposed to just be a neat little challenge, but instead the whole thread is about Warhawk and how Xbox fans only like shooters and how PS3 fans suck at shooters and how Xbox is clearly the best console ever made by humankind.

BladeOfGod said:
gembel said:

Did you played BF1943 ?

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Sardauk said:
BladeOfGod said:
gembel said:

Did you played BF1943 ?

yes i downloaded the trial version and its very hard to controll tanks and air planes.