By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 whipping PS3 on BF1943

And top PS3 Player got more scores then top Xbox 360 player. What are you going to dig from this information? :)

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com

Around the Network
Steroid said:
It's a shooter.

This...

come on are people really that desperate to prove xbo360s superioty?
i mean why dont we look at the accurcy ratings on COD?

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

there are a lot of other good games on ps3 sadly.. why waste money on BF1943 :S

gembel said:

Because it's one of the best online shooters you can buy at the moment, that's why!

Around the Network
FKNetwork said:
gembel said:

Because it's one of the best online shooters you can buy at the moment, that's why!

in your opinion

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

NKAJ said:
FKNetwork said:
gembel said:

in your opinion

In most peoples opinions actually, have you seen the reviews and the comments plastered all over the internet about it? EA Forums, Battlefield 1943 forum, xbox forums, ps3 forums, gamespot forums, eurogamer forums, ign forums, MANY many people calling it the best shooter this year and for £10 there is nothing that competes with it,

NKAJ, stop being a fanboy and go try the game properly, you may actually like it! you should be happy about this game as it is on both consoles and is now the most successful download only (console) game in history, at least be supportive about it!

The sales figures will prove how popular the game is anyway lol

FKNetwork said:
NKAJ said:
FKNetwork said:
gembel said:

in your opinion

In most peoples opinions actually, have you seen the reviews and the comments plastered all over the internet about it? EA Forums, Battlefield 1943 forum, xbox forums, ps3 forums, gamespot forums, eurogamer forums, ign forums, MANY many people calling it the best shooter this year and for £10 there is nothing that competes with it,

The sales figures should prove how popular the game is anyway lol

some how i dont think its as popular as cod,do you?

Anyway theres probably more people playing it on xbox360

MAFKKA said:

@Garnett - Admittance is the first step..

ROFL good job man DOWN WITH THE FANBOYS

NKAJ said:
FKNetwork said:
gembel said:

in your opinion

IMO too, BF rules.

I find it better to play than the other at the moment...my copy of H3 and KZ2 will stay on the shelf for a moment...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.