By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your gaming regrets thread

bardicverse said:
Having wasted years of my life between Everquest 1 and 2

For me it was Ultima Online... man I remember playing through from server downtime to server downtime... and the 2 hours in between were when I slept... the good ole times...

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

Around the Network

never achieving 9999 vr on mario kart wii online.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Selling all of my old consoles and games! I sold 20+ N64/Super Nintendo games and 20+ GB/GBA games plus all systems and probably only got $50. Damn you GameStop! Stealin bastards. I recently probably spent $100 or more just to get my N64 collection back.

caz604 said:
bardicverse said:
Having wasted years of my life between Everquest 1 and 2

For me it was Ultima Online... man I remember playing through from server downtime to server downtime... and the 2 hours in between were when I slept... the good ole times...

LOL I remember beta testing EQ 1, it was during winter break in college. We would only eat/sleep/shower when the servers crashed. It was bad.

Playing the zelda collectors edition for the first time 6 years after I got it.

Around the Network
  1. Playing Diable and Diablo 2 this year and not sooner
  2. Buying Final Fantasy X full price (I totally hate this game)
  3. Selling my Dreamcast and the Record of Lodoss War game
  4. Playing Metal Gear Solid 2 (expecting a full play as Snake)
  5. Playing Guardian's Crussade for 20 hours until finally seeing the story moving (yes it takes THAT long)
  6. Selling my Nintendo 64
  7. Finishing Seraphi Gate dungeon on Valkyrie Profile with the help of GAmefaqs (an empty victory that I will never do again)
  8. Lending my friend a copy of Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 (the game never worked after I got it back)

Buying FF X-2, Cross Edge, Magna Carta, and Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (this last one isn't an awful game, but it certainly isn't for me)

Losing my copy of Earthbound at some point

1) Buying a Sega CD (possibly the worst gaming console in history)

2) Getting hooked on WOW

3) Giving up on WOW

4) Not buying a Nintendo DS sooner

5) Buying the last GTA

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Not getting a Dreamcast until after it died :(

I LOVE ICELAND!

Getting a DS lite, getting a gamecube, getting a 360 two months before the 60gb came out.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB