By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Samus is cooler than Master Chief

Master Chief had no chance. Samus can contort her body into a shape of a ball...

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Around the Network

Cutter Slade is STILL the best gaming charator I've played, just so much humor and style to him..
I'm looking forward to playing Metroid when it FINALLY comes out in the UK.

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

@ Non Sequor, my point exactly! Multiplayer has nothing to do with the story mode. They can even have hundreds of Samus clones walking around in multiplayer as long as it keeps the same game dynamics, it would be a blast! Add in a decent multiplayer and Metroid outsells Goldeneye for sure. Still the best selling fps on the consoles if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Seems Halo 2 sold a wee bit more than Goldeneye

Yeah, Master Chief is swell and all, but Samus has boobs. Try and top that, Master Chief!

"The increasing difficulty the writers will face in incorporating Metroids into future games has me a little worried about the series."

Well, since Metroid Fusion the Metroids are part of Samus herself so technically you could say that any game post fusion (storyline wise) which features Samus features Metroids too.

Plus we know that the Galactic Federation was experimenting with Metroids on the space station in Fusion so: 1. We know that the "last" Metroid of Super Metroid is not the last any more and 2. Wanna bet that the Galactic Federation has other secret Metroid labs? One of which might be raided by the Space Pirates perhaps?

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

Around the Network

@ Sri Lumpa: If ever the storyline gets drained, they just invent a new storyline without Metroids and change the name of the game. They could call the next game Samus Aran: Bounty Hunter! All they have to do is change the name. This could actually be true for Halo4. Bungie said Halo3 is the last Halo.

Kinda like what happened to Wario Land, that was actually Super Mario Land 3! And Yoshi's Island was Super Mario World 2!

One word

OWNED!

Come on lets be honest here..if you voted for master chief you would be gay :)

Well at least Samus won one contest against Master Chief. LOL