By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Samus is cooler than Master Chief

Halo fanboy: No she isnt!

Weezy: Acually, bitch. She is.

http://stars.ign.com/articles/824/824714p1.html

ROFL

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

battle of the power ranger wannabes - just kidding ;)

Goodness.

Samus won by 73.8% of over 70,000 voters.  That's over 51,000 votes.

Master Chief wasn't just beaten, he was slaughtered.

I know right?! lol. Samus is cooler and she would win against him easily!

'Was Chief crippled by Xbox aficionados too busy playing the game to vote?'

I love how they are trying to make the Xbox nuts feel better...lol

Around the Network

Samus is way faster, smarter, prettier and hotter than Chief.

I prefer her 1000 times over him.

I don't really mean this as an attack at either of them, but I just finished Halo 3 and the good ol' Master Chief did... nothing. He literally did nothing amazing that entire game, no awesome cut scenes, no outward badassness, no amazing speeches, NOTHING. I was so disappointed. And I don't quite mean this as an insult to Samus but I haven't exactly ever seen her do anything to define her character either. I mean CONCEPTUALLY yes, she's beaten a bunch of baddies etc etc. But her attitude, reasons, and general style are beyond me. What I'd LOVE to see would be Kratos Vrs. Other Hero, because in my opinion he's one hell of a badass :P However I fear he'd get drowned out in Fanbias. Maybe Snake could move people, but I'm not sure my man would stand strong :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

ChronotriggerJM said:
I don't really mean this as an attack at either of them, but I just finished Halo 3 and the good ol' Master Chief did... nothing. He literally did nothing amazing that entire game, no awesome cut scenes, no outward badassness, no amazing speeches, NOTHING. I was so disappointed. And I don't quite mean this as an insult to Samus but I haven't exactly ever seen her do anything to define her character either. I mean CONCEPTUALLY yes, she's beaten a bunch of baddies etc etc. But her attitude, reasons, and general style are beyond me. What I'd LOVE to see would be Kratos Vrs. Other Hero, because in my opinion he's one hell of a badass :P However I fear he'd get drowned out in Fanbias. Maybe Snake could move people, but I'm not sure my man would stand strong :D

Kratos vs. Mario!!

The poll results don't surprise me. Now if only they add multiplayer in Metroid, it can only make Samus hotter!

Joemanji said:
The poll results don't surprise me. Now if only they add multiplayer in Metroid, it can only make Samus hotter!

Anyone who suggests multiplayer for Metroid doesn't understand Metroid.