By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would stealth assassinate the other, Al-tair or Ezio?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Ezio has more equipment and a cooler costume.

Ezio wins.

who ever goes after the other first lol

Altair hands down, he doesn't need gadgets or alot of weapons to kill some one (the information about the target is the only thing that slows him down)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

All of you are wrong! They would kill eachother! Two blades in Al-tair's neck and one in Ezio's heart!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Ezio because he is evoking Michael jackson by wearing 1 glove

You mean they're not the same person!!!!

Ezio has a wrist mounted gun...

Ezio is too flashy, and can bee easily picked from a crowd (and thats not good for an assassin)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

seece said:
You mean they're not the same person!!!!

Altair Would be like his great great  great grandfather! (Considering your question is serious XD)