By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would stealth assassinate the other, Al-tair or Ezio?

Both of them have the personality of bricks... in the wall

neither win!

Around the Network

Hmm... let's see. Ezio or Altair are the obvious choices... Snake has been mentioned... so has Sam... uhhh... oh! I know!

Agent 47!

In all seriousness though (as much as this topic would allow) I'd have to say Altair. Although Ezio has a good amount of tricks and secrets, Altair seems to have a better background of training given both character's bios. Ezio decides to become an assassin when something bad happens to him. Altair seems to have trained for years and been at the top of the class.

priteshmodi said:
Hmm... let's see. Ezio or Altair are the obvious choices... Snake has been mentioned... so has Sam... uhhh... oh! I know!

Agent 47!

In all seriousness though (as much as this topic would allow) I'd have to say Altair. Although Ezio has a good amount of tricks and secrets, Altair seems to have a better background of training given both character's bios. Ezio decides to become an assassin when something bad happens to him. Altair seems to have trained for years and been at the top of the class.

I agree and enjoyed your analogy!

LOL @ whoever brought this thread back to life.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson