By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If sony only made software who should they support?

Lets say sony does what sega did and only makes software what do you think they should do?                                                          

A. go multiplat on all consoles for most profit.

B. be exclusive with microsft to take on nintendo.

C. be exclusive with nintendo to take on microsoft.

I love sony and i hope this never happens but im only asking what if?  I would like it if sony teamed up with nintendo only.

Around the Network

Assuming they go third party like Sega, their best option is always multiplatform.

Multi.

They will have some software ready for the PSmotes.

HD projects would go MS.

They should merge with Sega and together, with their powers combined, they will become captai.......erm, sorry. They should merge and put out a console again. Sony exclusives + sega exclusives on one console only = EPIC.

Well sony tried to team up with nintendo only but we know how that turned out..

mM
Around the Network

I'd say that for a while, they may support mainly Ninty, since it was only after MS entered the console warz did their domination end, depending on available hardware. Still afterwards they'd probably take the SEGA route and do multi.

And as many will need to come in here and say..."its not ever gonna happen, etc."

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Support Sega.

SEGA will make a new console and Sony will support it exclusively :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
SEGA will make a new console and Sony will support it exclusively :P

Why would they do that when they can make way more money on all consoles

they should go multi