By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

not a typical vs thread.

both characters seem to be completely worshipped by the respective fanbases.

cloud worship seems to elicit all sorts of sexual undertones.  

While Link who wears a skirt, hangs with fairies, likes ponies, plays dress up doesnt and is definitely the more manly of the two. 

I think this is all about the sword.  Link carries around his normal or undersized swords...and cloud carries around his big sword.  

Your thoughts?...Is just another "sizes matters" situation?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Cloud wins because of Omnislash and Tifa.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=79291&page=1

Pixel Art can be fun.

reading more than the title would be nice

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

You asked if it was a size matters thing.

I disagreed and told you why I think he wins.

Around the Network

Link plays with Tingle. So Link wins.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Cloud is very much stronger.

Cloud has girls.

Cloud has a sword as big as Link.

Cloud could finish Link without Link ever seeing Cloud.

Seems quite clear to me. :)

''Hadouken!''

there is no winning.. the thread is about why does the fanbase behave that way towards cloud.

Cloud would do Link a favor a liberate him from his vocabulary-less life.

can't wait for Track Season 2009/2010, guna beast out!

Travis Touchdown ERECTION CONFIRMED!

But it's not really fair to compare their strenght, 'cause almost everyone in any Final Fantasy game is much stronger than Link will ever be.
And Goku beats the crap out of any gaming character anyway. So in the end Goku wins.

So it should be all about coolness.
And they don't come much cooler than Cloud.
But even Cloud can't beat Ryu's coolness.

''Hadouken!''