By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz is Recruiting a News Team

I used to write news and articles for http://www.callofduty.se but its hard work! And that was just on One game. This is on the entire game industry. Puh'

Around the Network

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

No the contributors are going to out number us Database Admins and take us over! Also to all who get the positions have fun on the secret forum of secrets! (Note: We need more chips can you get us some?)

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
No the contributors are going to out number us Database Admins and take us over! Also to all who get the positions have fun on the secret forum of secrets! (Note: We need more chips can you get us some?)

Contributors have always outnumbered DB Admins. Anyway, I'm both and I still appear as DB admin, so I guess that's a plus for the purple team. Though I'd really like my name to appear in blue, it looks awesome (no, TalonMan, that doesn't mean you have to demote me )

Heh... well, with all the DB people in here, I guess it's a good place to apologize for the work I've asked some of you to do? :P What makes me cry is that I've still not gotten my entire collection up, so I don't think I'm done yet.

Anyway, my time's currently tied on another project for the site, mostly in trying to find a way to streamline it so that it doesn't take me an eternity to get data listed. Once I can get that cracked, I should be able to get some of that off to people...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Around the Network

guys, we need some night shift help...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

That's good, nice seeing the site expand.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Machina-AX said:
zexen_lowe said:
Blacksaber said:

Contributors have always outnumbered DB Admins. Anyway, I'm both and I still appear as DB admin, so I guess that's a plus for the purple team. Though I'd really like my name to appear in blue, it looks awesome (no, TalonMan, that doesn't mean you have to demote me )

Mods get the best colour :p

Damn straight,  check how it matches my avatar perfectly.  That's why I became a mod, the power and responsibility is secondary.

Torillian said:
Machina-AX said:
zexen_lowe said:
Blacksaber said:

Damn straight,  check how it matches my avatar perfectly.  That's why I became a mod, the power and responsibility is secondary.

Nothing can beat a blood red...

Machina-AX said:
Torillian said:
Machina-AX said:

Suits me better.

*looks closely at color to the avatars* Yeah, I think I have to agree. While I think a deeper green would be better for yours, I can see this shade working. However, sorry Torillian, but the muted colors in your avatar give it its own artistic style, one which doesn't really befit the overpowering of a lime green. But elgefe does win, the only problem with his red is that it clashes with the curtain in the background.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...