By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 getting a 360 favorite

mario64 said:
@gergroy : oh yeah you proved PS2 and PS3 were the same while one was released years after the other, I feel so wrong now. Thanks for the laugh.

So, Bioshock, Braid, and Orange Box still count as 360 exclusives, since PS3 isn't getting them until years later?

Works for me.  360 > PS3, confirmed!  I'm going to go home and put my PS3 in the closet!!

Also: while English not being your first language explains some of the bizarre things you've said ("...all i do is facts is opinions"-- obviously you mean all you do is state opinions as facts, easy mistake to make), the "Sales i play sales," "metacritic metacritic metacritic," "sales don't = quality," "metacritic is biased," "only blockbuster games count" thing would imply there is something more to the commmunication barrier than your grammatical limitations.

You are the worst "debater" I have ever seen...  but, keep at it, and further wrap yourself in your blind PS3 fanboyism, and one day you may be recognized as a master debater.  Hopefully in public, where you'll be arrested for it.

Believing in the PLAYSTATION®3......IS.......S_A_C_R_I_L_E_G_E

Around the Network

@TheSteve : yeah, sure, whatever makes you happy. 'You'll be arrested' ah ah thanks for the laugh.

In real life you can't report or ban people who happen to disagree with you, you know.

The more MS fanboys cry and attack me, the more I know I'm right actually.

mario64 said:
@TheSteve : yeah, sure, whatever makes you happy. 'You'll be arrested' ah ah thanks for the laugh.

In real life you can't report or ban people who happen to disagree with you, you know.

The more MS fanboys cry and attack me, the more I know I'm right actually.

I guess I should explain the "master debater" joke, since you're an ESL...

Nah, I've seen how pointless explaining things to you is.

I Master Debate all the time

Zizzla_Rachet said:
I Master Debate all the time

<--- this guy right here?  CONSTANTLY.

Around the Network
Xigmund said:
Lmao here we go now on how Braid sucks and such.

AHAHAH who would have tought ehh??? "lulz its only a XBL game" rofl fanboys never fails to make me laugh.

KylieDog said:
I don't feel like reading 9 pages...do we know what the game is yet?

Its Braid...

-_-

Probably Mass Effect, then the second announcement would be Mass Effect 2.

Infinity said:
Probably Mass Effect, then the second announcement would be Mass Effect 2.

It's still Braid, yo.

Hey braid is a good game

mM