By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 getting a 360 favorite

@stretegy : I like this moment when they don't know anymore what they can answer... It's the same in every thread with MS fanboys. Then all they do is joke posts or personal attacks.

Then I know I was right from the start.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Oh my god.. you guys are giving me so much vg$ XD

Lol you need it:

leo-j

*Online*

vg$ -55,291.04
Jul 14, 2009 21:52 GMT

Strategyking92 said:
Shadowblind said:
Strategyking92 said:
Shadowblind said:
mario64 said:
@stategyfanboy : The list makes sense because those are the blockbusters, the game you prefer.

You can't tell me that a small indie game like geometry wars / braid is the same as a big game like Halo 3 or MGS4.

That's why 'full exclusive games' makes sense. Counting DLC for existing games or 20 Mb arcade games doesn't make sense at all.

Are we only counting blockbusters now?

Lets not count any games that begin with L, G, K, or M either. That way, both the PS3 AND 360 have the exact same amount of exclusive AAA games this year.

I think thats fair.

To be honest, if we are talking about blockbusters, ps3 wins hands down.

PS3 has MGS4, while the xbox doesn't have any interactive movies.. So I guess he wins this one

But X-Play and IGN said Gears 2's story and execution makes them wonder if Hollywood's days are numbered. Can't we count that?

yeah, it it would take 8 DVD's to put MGS4 on the xbox... So it's like 8 to 1

Dang, the PS3 really does 1-up the 360 there. I guess Alan Wake doesn't seem to change that too much since its like a television series and not a movie.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

@gergroy : oh yeah you proved PS2 and PS3 were the same while one was released years after the other, I feel so wrong now. Thanks for the laugh.

Next gen exclusives are next gen exclusives, and a high PC plays next gen games too and PS2 doesn't, but whatever helps you sleep better at night.

mario64 said:
@gergroy : oh yeah you proved PS2 and PS3 were the same while one was released years after the other, I feel so wrong now. Thanks for the laugh.

Next gen exclusives are next gen exclusives, and a high PC plays next gen games too and PS2 doesn't, but whatever helps you sleep better at night.

And I'm glad you'd rather spend more money on your "high PC" to play the same games that a 360 can play, but worse versions since the 360 games have better ratings.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.  Must be hard with your maniacly insane state.

Around the Network

On topic, please tell me more about Bread ? Is it a great game like reviewers said ?

Fab_GS said:
leo-j said:
Oh my god.. you guys are giving me so much vg$ XD

You need them at the moment. 

yep! Thanks for the support guys keep posting in my threads! To help a fellow out =D

mM
mario64 said:
On topic, please tell me more about Bread ? Is it a great game like reviewers said ?

Oh yes. Quite a fantastic game. Some of the best puzzles in a game to date.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

@leo-j : no problem, that was my pleasure ;)

Nice Uncharted 2 sig by the way...

Look at it closely, what do you think the old man is saying?

mM