mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
Oh my god.. you guys are giving me so much vg$ XD

You need them at the moment. 

leo-j said:
Oh my god.. you guys are giving me so much vg$ XD

Oh wow. How did you get to -55k man? o_O

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

@gergroy : of course not, that's not the only difference, try again... I've got a PS2 and a PS3, it's like night and day, but thanks for the laugh.

@zizzla : look at the size of geometry wars game. By the way, if it's playable on arcade models, how small it is ? Everybody understood my point.

@strategy : so all you have left is joke posts, sarcasms or personal attacks ? That's what I thought.

@leo : My fees are 10 % Just kidding I really didn't make it on purpose.

Back on topic, I'm really looking forward to Braid, the way you manipulate time seems interesting... Never saw that in a game I think.

Around the Network

@ mario

Yes, since I can't take you seriously anymore
And BTW, you sent a personal attack first, so there's no need to be an innocent andy.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

mario64 said:
@gergroy : of course not, that's not the only difference, try again... I've got a PS2 and a PS3, it's like night and day, but thanks for the laugh.

@zizzla : look at the size of geometry wars game. By the way, if it's playable on arcade models, how small it is ? Everybody understood my point.

@strategy : so all you have left is joke posts, sarcasms or personal attacks ? That's what I thought.

What was your point?..Did Sega make Geo wars or not?

Strategyking92 said:
Shadowblind said:
mario64 said:
@stategyfanboy : The list makes sense because those are the blockbusters, the game you prefer.

You can't tell me that a small indie game like geometry wars / braid is the same as a big game like Halo 3 or MGS4.

That's why 'full exclusive games' makes sense. Counting DLC for existing games or 20 Mb arcade games doesn't make sense at all.

Are we only counting blockbusters now?

Lets not count any games that begin with L, G, K, or M either. That way, both the PS3 AND 360 have the exact same amount of exclusive AAA games this year.

I think thats fair.

To be honest, if we are talking about blockbusters, ps3 wins hands down.

PS3 has MGS4, while the xbox doesn't have any interactive movies.. So I guess he wins this one

But X-Play and IGN said Gears 2's story and execution makes them wonder if Hollywood's days are numbered. Can't we count that?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

@mario64
haha, of course and you play both versions all the time :) all right, I have to to work now mario64, so you'll probably be banned by the time I get back. I think I proved my point pretty well, you just don't seem to have the ability to take in new information.

Enjoy your confirmation bias :)

Shadowblind said:
Strategyking92 said:
Shadowblind said:
mario64 said:
@stategyfanboy : The list makes sense because those are the blockbusters, the game you prefer.

You can't tell me that a small indie game like geometry wars / braid is the same as a big game like Halo 3 or MGS4.

That's why 'full exclusive games' makes sense. Counting DLC for existing games or 20 Mb arcade games doesn't make sense at all.

Are we only counting blockbusters now?

Lets not count any games that begin with L, G, K, or M either. That way, both the PS3 AND 360 have the exact same amount of exclusive AAA games this year.

I think thats fair.

To be honest, if we are talking about blockbusters, ps3 wins hands down.

PS3 has MGS4, while the xbox doesn't have any interactive movies.. So I guess he wins this one

But X-Play and IGN said Gears 2's story and execution makes them wonder if Hollywood's days are numbered. Can't we count that?

yeah, it it would take 8 DVD's to put MGS4 on the xbox... So it's like 8 to 1

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive