By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 getting a 360 favorite

^ Meta is biased KONFIRMED!

Around the Network

@dbot : yes, I think it will be a great addition to the PS3 library.

@ Jagged : no, like you can check, there were more in 2006 and 2007 only. Like I said, the personal opinion is what matters the most though, not Meta.

@Shadowblind : you listed :
- DLC
- games from 2006/2007
- non exclusive games (playable on PC)
- XBLA small games like geometry wars

So it's really far from what I asked.

Please again take what I said, 2008/ 2009 non DLC full exclusive games

@gergroy : of course it's consistent. Whether you play Mass Effect on 360 or on PC, it's exactly the same game.

MLB09 is only on PS3 though as a next gen version. PSP or PS2 don't allow at all the same game due to huge technical limits.

Really bad argument in my opinion...

@zizzla : meta has a still 360 bias due to the internet and review sites being mostly american, but as I was in a good mood, I chose to ignore that fact.

mario64 said:
@dbot : yes, I think it will be a great addition to the PS3 library.

@ Jagged : no, like you can check, there were more in 2006 and 2007 only. Like I said, the personal opinion is what matters the most.

@Shadowblind : you listed :
- DLC
- games from 2006/2007
- non exclusive games (playable on PC)
- XBLA small games like geometry wars

So it's really far from what I asked.

Wow. Thats, um....really specific. For the PS3. How about we do another argument ONLY including games from 2006/7, DLC, and XBLA and PSN games?

I can provide refreshments.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

lol, keep narrowing the category until it's only "exclusive games from feb-march 2007 which have a bear in it, and the bear is blind"

I have already reported you though.. hopefully a mod has the balls to ban you for a while
I mean come on, you have to be a troll account!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

mario64 said:
@gergroy : of course it's consistent. Whether you play Mass Effect on 360 or on PC, it's exactly the same game.

MLB09 is only on PS3 though as a next gen console. PSP or PS2 don't allow at all the same game due to huge technical limits.

Really bad argument in my opinion...

huge technical limits?  please inform me?  how these huge technical limits make these games so drastically different that they are no longer the same game?  Even though the core gameplay is EXACTLY the same on all three versions.  I can say this having played both the ps3 and psp versions, can you?

mario64 said:

So in other words, just Killzone 2 that is a 90+.

Oh and why did you change your argument from "better version on PC" to just "playable on PC"?  Is it because I showed you that the "better versions" were on 360 which made your argument seem foolish and incorrect?

MLB09 is only on PS3 though as a next gen console.

And Gears of War, Mass Effect, etc. are only on 360 as a next gen console.  So if MLB09 is a true PS3 exclusive so must Gears of War and Mass Effect be true 360 exclusives.  After all they are only on the 360 as a next gen console.

PS:  Everytime I correct one of your flawed arguments I am going to use my new signature smiley -

@stategyfanboy : The list makes sense because those are the blockbusters, the game you prefer.

You can't tell me that a small indie game like geometry wars / braid is the same as a big game like Halo 3 or MGS4.

That's why 'full exclusive games' makes sense. Counting DLC for existing games or 20 Mb arcade games doesn't make sense at all.

@nightsurge : I fixed to 'next gen version'. PC offers a better next gen experience than a 360, but let's say they're on par.

Only a fanboy can discuss PC/360 are mostly the same version while PS3 version differs a lot with PS2 or PSP version. Or GT5 is not exclusive because there's GT PSP ? Really silly argument, you must really have nothing in your hand...

You're losing your time here in my opinion...

MLB09 is of course a next gen exclusive, so is Killzone 2, that makes 2. Vs zero on 360.