By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii Weekly Sales - How Long Before You Consider Ninty In Trouble?!!

if Wii sell 100K

360 sells 80K

& PS3 sells 40K

Ninty still isn't in "trouble" despite horribly low sales??

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Wow! you stole somebodies else's idea :| Under the ps2

Why do people feel the need to copy threads?

Oh noez he is bad mouthing PS3 time to badmouth Wii and vice-versa. Its annoying.

OT:Wii is destroying the competition still even when it stables its not in trouble because no system can keep up the amazing pace forever. The Wii will never be in trouble this generation.

@dsister

wow you went off topic

If the blue line falls below the green line in either of these graphs I will consider the Wii in trouble:

http://vgchartz.com/hwlaunch.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=Total+Other&cons2=PS3&reg2=Total+Other&cons3=PS2&reg3=Total+Other&weeks=156

http://vgchartz.com/hwlaunch.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=America&cons2=PS3&reg2=America&cons3=PS2&reg3=America&weeks=156

There is no random number that spells doom if 1 week sales fall below it, trends are what is important, the Wii may be falling now, but so is the PS3 and even the X360 (though it is staying more steady than the others)

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
if Wii sell 100K

360 sells 80K

& PS3 sells 40K

Ninty still isn't in "trouble" despite horribly low sales??

They still beat em. Just like they are still beating them. Why did you make this thread?

@saki

I made this thread as gebx made a thread for xbox 360

as the xbox 360 JUST outsold wii 2:1 in UK over the last 6 months

I felt Wii deserved one too...stop thinking up of conspiracy theories like PS3 gametrailers fanboys

Simple.
Nintendo will be in trouble as soon as it fails significantly ( by more than a few percent)to meet its financial forecast( then the stock will start taking a big nosedive as Nintendo has no side business to compensate).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

@rolstoppable

no we were talking about dexter's lab & its dominance as a cartoon series unlike the one in your avatar

do not expect WSR to pump up demand....its like wii sports thats why

Im not coming up with a conspiracy and I still dont see the need to copy the thread.