By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Scene in a game.

it can be a cutcsene, fmv or other things but it have to be a scene. My favorite is The Sending of the dead in final fantasy X.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STOrcwa5z_E

ps: i tried to put the video in here but is a little hard.

Around the Network

I really liked the big plot reveal w/ Andrew Ryan in Bioshock. Don't wanna spoil it for anyone who for whatever reason hasn't played the game, but if there is a cooler plot twist in video game history, would you kindly point it out to me?

Every second of cutscene in MGS4. Brilliant.

Let me show you why they call me the velour fog. Hit it.

I met her in a club down in old Soho,

Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like coca cola,

C-o-l-a, cola.

She, walked up to me and she asked me to dance,

I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said;

Leela, L-e-e-l-a, Leela, Lee, Lee, Lee, Leela

Leeeeeeeelaaaaaaaa

I loved the scene in FF VIII when you first see the ship Ragnorok... Fantastic! And when you go all guns blazing and crash into Lunatic Pandora

deadt0m said:
I really liked the big plot reveal w/ Andrew Ryan in Bioshock. Don't wanna spoil it for anyone who for whatever reason hasn't played the game, but if there is a cooler plot twist in video game history, would you kindly point it out to me?

bioshock is a cool game and you right the plot was great.

Around the Network

MGS4 microwave room scene!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Squall_Leonhart said:
I loved the scene in FF VIII when you first see the ship Ragnorok... Fantastic! And when you go all guns blazing and crash into Lunatic Pandora

i am going to play this game soon so i will see.

To me nothing beats the ending of Terranigma...It's just so full of meaning, and the way that all your efforts to restore a whole world can only be completed with the death of every one that Ark knew and loved for all his life and even his own death, only to have him reincarnate as a seagull to see all the fruits of his sacrifice.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

darthdevidem01 said:
MGS4 microwave room scene!

This, on so many levels.

MGS4 act 3 ending

THE GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS!!!!

BANG!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey