By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Scene in a game.

@Finalrpgfantasy

Yeah, my favourite RPG of all time comes from that generation. But others as well are in the best of the best, Chrono Trigger, Illusion of Time, Soul Blazer, FFVI, FFV, FFIV, E.V.O, hell I even liked FF Mystic Quest.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Your rumbling is excellent.

I think I'm going to lose za BOWEL CONTROL

ALSO: Sir Henry Motherfucker

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

So glad someone mentioned FF9

I give it to the scene where they summon alexander to fight off bahamut, one of the best scenes ever!!!

Oak telling you you get to chose your own Pokémon.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

I'm going to agree with Twesterm on the Celes scene getting the Master Sword in a link to the Past and finally:

The opening title in MGS4 and you watch the whole thing and think to yourself: "Omg Snake is going to fucking kill himself!"

Two words:

Opera Scene.

/thread

PS - for those who dont know (though you should be whipped for not knowing ) its in FFVI

www.jamesvandermemes.com

darthdevidem01 said:
MGS4 microwave room scene!

I couldn't really enjoy this scene I was too busy mashing buttons like a madman thinking "If I die I won't be able to try again for a few hours my hands are killing me"

Signature goes here!

darthdevidem01 said:
MGS4 act 3 ending

THE GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS!!!!

BANG!

This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XOw2GzU_FY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JcSnCzX_8c&feature=related

RISK OF SPOILERS!

Most epic opening sequence ever IMO:

Most epic scene ever!

Now Playing!