By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Scene in a game.

any reason to post the link to "my baby"..........

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=48544

Around the Network

Both of these scenes are EXTREMELY spoilerific from Vesperia:

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

finalrpgfantasy said:
Squall_Leonhart said:
I loved the scene in FF VIII when you first see the ship Ragnorok... Fantastic! And when you go all guns blazing and crash into Lunatic Pandora

i am going to play this game soon so i will see.

It is fantastic, you wont be disappointed

Easily the solitary island in FFVI.

MAJOR SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED FFVI

Unless you want to watch Celes fish (and don't get me wrong, important dialogue in the first 4 minutes, just the main part starts later), start around 4:40

If you've played that game and can make it through that video without choking up a little then you have no soul. The moment the Aria Di Mezzo Carattere tune starts up gets me every time. ;_;

I have 3 I cant choose which one

Around the Network
twesterm said:

Unless you want to watch Celes fish, start around 4:40

If you've played that game and can make it through that video without choking up a little then you have no soul. The moment the Aria Di Mezzo Carattere tune starts up gets me every time. ;_;

Imagine that updated! ./drool

Games4Fun said:
twesterm said:

Unless you want to watch Celes fish, start around 4:40

Imagine that updated! ./drool

Meh, as fas as I'm concerned they did more with 16bits and simple midi music than most games have done in the last 10 years.

Uncharted's ending was one of the best this gen.

sabby_e17 said:
Uncharted's ending was one of the best this gen.

Really?  Why?

Don't get me wrong, Uncharted is easily my favorite PS3 game and one of my favorite games, but the ending was beyond typical action movie ending.