By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Chrono Cross worst sequel of all time?? WTF???

ShadowSoldier said:
They failed when they called MGS2 a bad game

you beat me to it...I don't understand how the highest rated and best selling in the series could be a disappointing 

I do agree with Devil May Cry 2 being #2...its definetly the most disappointing sequel I have have played

Around the Network

Guys. It's G4.

The only redeeming quality about it is that I like to look at Morgan Webb. Unfortunately, I have to mute her because I can't stand 98% of the crap that comes out of her mouth.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Well I completed Chrono Trigger on the SNES and I loved it.

Naturally I had interest in Chrono Cross. I can agree with the notion Chrono Cross is a crappy sequel/game.

Well I can't convince the haters to ever like this game but I can remind the fans of how great this game is! ( I love showing this off )

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

P U R E M A D E O F W I N!!!! (Monolith rulezzzzzzzz)

Around the Network

watch guys the next game G4 bashes will be xenogears lol

btw im one of the few who played Chrono Cross before Chrono Trigger so its hard for me to accept this. I no that the direction with this game is way different than CT but it dosent matter to me CC is just plain awesome

reaver_x said:
watch guys the next game G4 bashes will be xenogears lol

Well, people with bad taste are necessary, or bad games would never sell!

chrono cross is only considered bad by those who think chrono trigger was coming of the messiah. chrono cross is by leages a better game, a better much deeper story, amazing system that completly erradicates grinding, character design and music are also outstanding specially since i don't another goku in videogames(chrono and shu are enough)

emilie autumn said:
chrono cross is only considered bad by those who think chrono trigger was coming of the messiah. chrono cross is by leages a better game, a better much deeper story, amazing system that completly erradicates grinding, character design and music are also outstanding specially since i don't another goku in videogames(chrono and shu are enough)

ya i keep expecting chrono to turn super sayian at any moment lol