By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Longest Gaming Session Without Breaks?

11 hours D:

@_@

Around the Network

Im a ex tweaker so there has been cases of me playing Rockband with friends for a whole day straight. I think my record is WoW binge of something like 30 to 40 hours without any food or drinks. Drugs are bad.

bugrimmar said:
dcIKeeL said:
bugrimmar said:
I think it's the right time to bring this out in the open.

I played WoW for a full 36 hours without any breaks. I ate in front of my computer, and peed on a damn bottle. When I finally had to call it quits, I had to go to the hospital because of a 39 degree fever.

1st of all, you sir are beyond belief, holy hell 36 hrs!?!?!?

39 degree fever??? do you mean celsius? Even so, i'm pretty sure thats over 110 farenheit. The human body will self destruct if it ever goes above 110 for any length of time...are you a ghost??

no it's not. 39C is just 102F. it's a high fever, but it's not human combustion.

lmao, pretty rad then and also quite stupid...

...I think stupid is the correct answer here

tedsteriscool said:
dcIKeeL said:
tedsteriscool said:
dcIKeeL said:
legend92(3) said:
dcIKeeL said:
16 hours fable 2.

I was busy making babies and monopolizing the land!

Woot 16 hours of baby making sounds fun.

Yea...too bad it was with whores...

Whores were the only ones that let me in over and over and over...

You mean let you into their house...right?

uh huh...what else could it be??

Oh nothing, nothing. Hey look a bird! *runs*

...i never looked...

I remember playing Onimusha 2 for 9 hours and completing it then playing MGS2 for 14 hours right after and completing it... so 23 hours I guess. No bathroom breaks.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

10 hours, midnight- 10AM. Beat Halo 3 and played some multi. with a bud.

The longest one that I can remember without taking any breaks of any kind was a roughly 5-1/2 to 6 hour session of Horde mode in Gears 2... we cleared all 50 levels plus more because my friend joined in late and was missing some for the achievement, so we went back and played the ones he didn't have yet.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

I've probably had longer ones than this, but a few years back I sat down and started a new file on Super Mario 64 and gathered all 120 stars from memory (Refused to use FAQs etc. when I forgot where a star was). Took 13½ hours.

EDIT: Oh wait, there was that one time in FFX when I was farming everyone's ultimate weapons and I ended up with a, like, 20 hour session. Played through the entire night and went to bed at like 9-10AM the next morning.

Well I did have couple of nighters when I played WoW. I did grab a sandwich or something like that in between. But I ate it while playing.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Probably one (or one and a half) full day while playing Final Fantasy XII during March break (a whole week of FF, hehe) a few years ago. I bought the game the day it launched, and it felt like I never touched the power button after that! I was playing on my bed and I made a nice TV setup in my room (seriously, it was great!). For some reason, I was really addicted to the battle system and all the sidequests in the game... well, the game in general! It's just a huge experience and worst part is that I felt like I only scratched the surface after 120 hours of gameplay. Sadly, I had to rush the game because school restarted the next Monday... And I was disappointed by the easy final boss fight and the poor ending.

I wonder if I would have felt different if I had completed everything first and then go fight the final boss, because then I didn't feel like going back to it. That seriously ruined the whole experience for me. :/

Just recently, I played Persona 4 for a long time as well. All I know is that I didn't sleep the first day I got the game, so maybe another full day? That's hardcore! o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!