By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Longest Gaming Session Without Breaks?

volrath50 said:
tedsteriscool said:
volrath50 said:
20 hours, World of Warcraft, with bathroom breaks (to this day I'm disappointed, was aiming for 24)

I've also done a 17 hour Alterac Valley marathon, and around 5 12ish hour stints. Good times.

Dammit, talk like this makes me want to renew my account. :-/

And so the first WoW addict enters...

Pfft. I was, if anything, a casual player.

If a 20 hour marahon equates to being casual please don't tell me what hardcore WoW players do

Around the Network
tedsteriscool said:
volrath50 said:
tedsteriscool said:
volrath50 said:
20 hours, World of Warcraft, with bathroom breaks (to this day I'm disappointed, was aiming for 24)

I've also done a 17 hour Alterac Valley marathon, and around 5 12ish hour stints. Good times.

If a 20 hour marahon equates to being casual please don't tell me what hardcore WoW players do

They die.

16 hours fable 2.

I was busy making babies and monopolizing the land!

izaaz101 said:
tedsteriscool said:
volrath50 said:
tedsteriscool said:
volrath50 said:

They die.

omg wtf? That's so insane it's funny. I hate to laugh at someone dying but lol!

Good thing you never approached that eh?

tedsteriscool said:
volrath50 said:
tedsteriscool said:
volrath50 said:

I had one pal, a Troll Priest, he made Rank 13. During his rank grind, back in the day, he played around 17-20 hours a day, most days for several weeks. Now THAT'S a real gamer.

Around the Network
dcIKeeL said:
16 hours fable 2.

I was busy making babies and monopolizing the land!

Woot 16 hours of baby making sounds fun.

Somewhere around 24 hours straight, a couple of times. One was a loooong Civilization 4 bout we had at a LAN and we've had several around the clock runs in Diablo II.
I also played Mount & Blade for 12-13 consecutive hours when I first got it.
I know; I'm a walking tragedy...

probably about 14 hours Halo 2 with bathroom breaks, and a short "cram as much food as you can into your mouth here and there" break.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Dammit, all this reminiscing now has made me _really_ want to renew my account. I knew I should have stayed away from this thread. heh

volrath50 said:
Dammit, all this reminiscing now has made me _really_ want to renew my account. I knew I should have stayed away from this thread. heh

Just try not to kill yourself.