By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Longest Gaming Session Without Breaks?

tedsteriscool said:
GLoRySoGLoRy said:
im_sneaky said:
 on some days, i just wake up, game, takes dumps and eat while gaming, then go to sleep.

what the hell is wrong with you!!

He's hardcore...nothing wrong with that.

As for your DDR session: OMG are you crazy? I don't see how you didn't pass out or throw up.

pfffftt thats nothing compare to my other workout session. i dont like to brag about my physique ( yes i do )

i can jog 5 miles carrying 100lbs sandbag on my backpack this is more grueling 

Around the Network

Couple hours on Cod 4, best game ever imo.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

18-19 hours. Launch day of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

like 10 hours for GTAIV, on launch

20 hours when Brawl first came out. I was playing from about 11:30 AM to about 7:30 the next morning.

Wii/PC/DS Lite/PSP-2000 owner, shameless Nintendo and AMD fanboy.

My comp, as shown to the right (click for fullsize pic)

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2 GHz
Video Card: XFX 1 GB Radeon HD 5870
Memory: 8 GB A-Data DDR3-1600
Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB3
Primary Storage: OCZ Vertex 120 GB
Case: Cooler Master HAF-932
Extra Storage: WD Caviar Black 640 GB,
WD Caviar Black 750 GB, WD Caviar Black 1 TB
Display: Triple ASUS 25.5" 1920x1200 monitors
Sound: HT Omega Striker 7.1 sound card,
Logitech X-540 5.1 speakers
Input: Logitech G5 mouse,
Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 keyboard
Wii Friend Code: 2772 8804 2626 5138 Steam: jefforange89
Around the Network

maybe 10 hours. Anything past that and my bladder would explode.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

2 hours playing FFX or 2-3 hours on Brawl

HaHa!! Amateurs!! A couple of weekends ago, I got up at 8 in the morning, started playing Lost Odyssey and some other games, and didn't stop until 3 the next morning!! Haha... that was some shit, I didn't wake until 4:15 in the afternoon that day. My breaks included..... my shit break, or more appropriately toilet breaks, I ate while playing, etc.... I was sweating from fatigue that day.

Back in high school I used to play Civilization 2 for long periods of time. Often I'd play for 3-5 hours at a time. I'm guessing my longest several sessions happened then.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I think it was christmas 2006 and I was playing phantasy star universe online for around 11-ish hours a day..